Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please Answer This Retarded Question

This is probably the most stupidest question you'll ever read. Will you get arrested for shop lifting? Plutomic believes you won't get arrested if you shop lift some goods and just walk out a department store. Only an idiot would make such a statement.

This is probably the most stupidest question you'll ever read. Will you get arrested for shop lifting? Plutomic believes you won't get arrested if you shop lift some goods and just walk out a department store. Only an idiot would make such a statement.

oh... JESUS CHRIST

I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T GET ARRESTED YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT

I SAID, THE EMPLOYEES CAN'T STOP YOU,NOR CAN THE SECURITY.. UNLESS ONE OF THE HAPPENS TO BE AN ON DUTY COP.. THEY CAN'T LEGALLY DO ANYTHING... LOOK IT THE FUCK UP

Here is the conversation. Even though i dont give a shit what you guys think.Because,by law nobody can touch you except the police.Nor,can they detain you.Without of course,you consent,Which most dumbasses usually give them when they get caught. Which usually happens like this.

Security says "come with me" and you agree..THAT is why you say no,and keep going.

[17:18] DatWBoy: we are gonna grab it,and walk out like we purchased it
[17:18] DatWBoy: by law,they cant DO SHIT
[17:18] DatWBoy: NOTHING
[17:19] demystified54: they can arrest you
[17:19] DatWBoy: they arent police
[17:19] DatWBoy: dumbshit
[17:19] DatWBoy: as a matter of fact
[17:19] demystified54: I had a friend who got arrested for shop lifting lip gloss
[17:19] DatWBoy: not even security at walmart are allowed by law to detain you
[17:19] demystified54: don't tell I don't know what I'm talking about
[17:19] DatWBoy: if you walk away,they can't stop you
[17:19] demystified54: yeah, they can
[17:19] demystified54: try it'
[17:19] demystified54: :-D
[17:19] DatWBoy: then,that's assault
[17:19] demystified54: no
[17:19] DatWBoy: stfu you are a dumbass
[17:19] DatWBoy: do some research
[17:20] DatWBoy: /blocked
[17:20] demystified54: that's an offense
[17:20] demystified54: criminal
[17:20] demystified54: :-D
[17:20] DatWBoy: yea
[17:20] DatWBoy: but they aren't cops
[17:20] DatWBoy: they can't detain you against your will
[17:20] DatWBoy: you dumbass piece of shit
[17:20] DatWBoy: DO RESEARCH
[17:20] demystified54: shop lifting is still criminal
[17:20] demystified54: omg
[17:20] demystified54: try it
[17:20] demystified54: just try it
[17:20] DatWBoy: IF YOU WALK AWAY
[17:20] DatWBoy: THEY CANNOT FUCKING STOP YOU
[17:20] demystified54: dude, just try it
[17:20] DatWBoy: UNLESS THEY ARE A COP
[17:20] DatWBoy: I HAVE
[17:20] DatWBoy: AND GUESS WHAT?
[17:20] demystified54: okay
[17:20] DatWBoy: NOTHING HAPPENED
[17:20] DatWBoy: YOU STUPID SHIT
[17:20] DatWBoy: ALL THEY SAID WAS "COME BACk"
[17:21] demystified54: corrupted minds these days
[17:21] DatWBoy: AND I KEPT WALKING
[17:21] DatWBoy: STUPID DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER
[17:21] DatWBoy: IF THEY HELD YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL
[17:21] DatWBoy: THEN THEY BROKE THE ALW
[17:21] DatWBoy: LAW*
[17:21] DatWBoy: WETHER YOU WERE STEALING OR NOT
[17:21] DatWBoy: ITS JUST THE SAME AS KIDNAPPING
[17:21] demystified54: if you don't believe me, then maybe you'll listen to Ghoztcraft
[17:21] DatWBoy: IF YOU SEE A KID PUNCHING SOMEONE,DOES THAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ABDUCT THEM?
[17:22] DatWBoy: NO
[17:22] DatWBoy: NOW
[17:22] DatWBoy: STFY
[17:22] demystified54: watch, they all reply the way I'm explaining to you
[17:22] DatWBoy: I DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU
[17:22] DatWBoy: I KNOW THE LAW
[17:22] demystified54: omg
[17:22] DatWBoy: ok
[17:22] DatWBoy: w/e
[17:22] DatWBoy: youll see tomorrow
[17:22] DatWBoy: when i post a video
[17:22] demystified54: I've already had people going through this
[17:22] DatWBoy: you dumbass piece of shit
[17:22] DatWBoy: good
[17:22] DatWBoy: well
[17:22] demystified54: they got caught
[17:22] DatWBoy: you talk to dumbasses
[17:22] DatWBoy: you are dumb to
[17:22] DatWBoy: and?
[17:22] DatWBoy: i bet when they got caught
[17:22] DatWBoy: they stopped
[17:22] demystified54: parents had to bail them
[17:22] DatWBoy: and listened to what they told them
[17:23] DatWBoy: i bet the security said come with me,and they listened
[17:23] demystified54: resisting arrest is another offense
[17:23] demystified54: LMAO
[17:23] demystified54: make it worst
[17:23] DatWBoy: but guess what,if the security says follow me,you can say no
[17:23] DatWBoy: if they aren't real cops
[17:23] DatWBoy: it is'nt resisting arrest
[17:23] DatWBoy: jesus christ
[17:23] demystified54: okay, w/e you say dude
[17:23] DatWBoy: ok
[17:23] DatWBoy: you're under arrest
[17:23] demystified54: I wish I was there to laugh at your ass
[17:23] DatWBoy: you're under arrest
[17:23] DatWBoy: im arresting you
[17:24] DatWBoy: according to your logic,anybody can arrest anybody
[17:24] DatWBoy: so
[17:24] DatWBoy: you're under arrest
[17:24] demystified54: yep
[17:24] demystified54: you got me
[17:24] DatWBoy: exactly..you dumbasshole
[17:24] DatWBoy: now,if a COP catches me
[17:24] DatWBoy: then yes
[17:24] demystified54: you are law
[17:24] DatWBoy: im fucked
[17:24] demystified54: omg
[17:24] demystified54: I worship you
[17:24] DatWBoy: but if,some dumbass employee catches me
[17:24] DatWBoy: im fine
[17:24] DatWBoy: ill just ignore them
[17:24] demystified54: sure...
[17:24] DatWBoy: and they cant do a damn thing
[17:24] demystified54: you do that
[17:24] demystified54: yep, they can't
[17:24] DatWBoy: no,you are just a dumbass
[17:24] DatWBoy: and got caught
[17:25] DatWBoy: and obey'd what they said
[17:25] DatWBoy: and now you are pissed
[17:25] DatWBoy: they can't do anything,unless you agree to it.
[17:25] DatWBoy: you know,just because you broke the law,you still have rights
[17:25] demystified54: I don't understand, If everyone gets arrested for shop lifting
[17:25] demystified54: what makes you so different?
[17:25] DatWBoy: not everybody does
[17:25] demystified54: because you run?
[17:25] DatWBoy: the ones who did,obliged the security
[17:26] DatWBoy: the security said "come with us"
[17:26] demystified54: People have ran for years and still got caught for shop lifting
[17:26] DatWBoy: and they said ok
[17:26] DatWBoy: but,if you say no
[17:26] DatWBoy: the only thing they can do is get your description,call the police,and possibly follow you
[17:26] DatWBoy: if they touch you,thats assault
[17:26] demystified54: LMAO

[17:26] demystified54: battery you retard
[17:26] demystified54: :-D
[17:26] DatWBoy: no,assault
[17:27] demystified54: look it up
[17:27] demystified54: I had a class on this shit
[17:27] demystified54: LMAO
[17:27] DatWBoy: Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent
[17:27] DatWBoy: dumbass
[17:27] demystified54: assault could vary, but it has to do very little with contact
[17:27] DatWBoy: taken from dictionary.com
[17:27] DatWBoy: Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent
[17:27] DatWBoy: ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT
[17:27] DatWBoy: WHICH,INVOLVED THEM TOUCHING YOU

[17:27] demystified54: battery is physical contact
[17:27] demystified54: assault is mostly words and threats
[17:28] DatWBoy: Battery is a term used by the common law jurisdictions, which involves an injury or other contact upon the person of another in a manner likely to cause bodily harm.
[17:28] demystified54: ie. cursing
[17:28] DatWBoy: them touching you doesn't cause bodily harm
[17:28] DatWBoy: Battery is a term used by the common law jurisdictions, which involves an injury or other contact upon the person of another in a manner likely to cause bodily harm.
[17:28] DatWBoy: so
[17:28] DatWBoy: im right
[17:28] DatWBoy: you dumbass
[17:28] DatWBoy: "i had a class"
[17:28] DatWBoy: stfu
[17:28] DatWBoy: BUT
[17:28] demystified54: okay, I'm dumbass. you know everything and wont get caught
[17:28] DatWBoy: TECHNICALLY,if they shove you
[17:28] DatWBoy: then it could be considered battery
[17:29] DatWBoy: assault & battery to be exact
[17:29] DatWBoy: so i guess,in certain extreme scenarios you might be right
[17:29] demystified54: I think your like part retarded in a way
[17:29] DatWBoy: ok
[17:29] DatWBoy: thats why im right about assault and battery,and you were wrong
[17:29] demystified54: no, your not
[17:29] demystified54: :-D
[17:29] DatWBoy: ok
[17:30] DatWBoy: not to mention
[17:30] DatWBoy: i dont think you understand exactly what i mean when i say,i walked out with stuff
[17:30] DatWBoy: i grabbed it
[17:30] DatWBoy: and walked out
[17:30] DatWBoy: i didnt run,didnt jog,didn't power walk
[17:30] DatWBoy: i just walked out
[17:30] DatWBoy: hell,even walked to my car from the store
[17:31] DatWBoy: so
[17:31] DatWBoy: we decided to up the anty
[17:31] DatWBoy: and have fun
[17:31] DatWBoy: if we get in trouble,it's our fault
[17:31] demystified54: I did the same thing in the 7th grade
[17:31] DatWBoy: but,we will get away
[17:31] demystified54: I had a friend get caught while i was stealing
[17:31] DatWBoy: owned
[17:31] demystified54: I've experienced this
[17:31] DatWBoy: and let me guess
[17:31] DatWBoy: he told on you?
[17:31] demystified54: nope
[17:31] DatWBoy: "im with that guy over there"
[17:31] demystified54: :-D
[17:31] DatWBoy: ok good
[17:31] DatWBoy: :D
[17:32] DatWBoy: 'bout to say.
[17:32] demystified54: they just told him to come with him
[17:32] DatWBoy: and
[17:32] demystified54: he ran, they grabbed him
[17:32] DatWBoy: that is when you can "say no"
[17:32] demystified54: arrested him
[17:32] DatWBoy: ok
[17:32] DatWBoy: maybe they were cops :<
[17:32] demystified54: :-D
[17:32] DatWBoy: either that
[17:33] demystified54: it was a bum in disguise
[17:33] demystified54: carrying hand cuffs
[17:33] DatWBoy: or they knew you didn't know what the law was
[17:33] DatWBoy: or
[17:33] DatWBoy: you tried to steal from a Mom and Pop shop
[17:33] DatWBoy: now,they will chase you down
[17:33] DatWBoy: and possibly beat you to a pulp
[17:34] DatWBoy: or
[17:34] DatWBoy: nvm
[17:35] DatWBoy: besides,one fat asshole in a business suit is not going to catch me and 4 other people

Edited by plutomic

oh... JESUS CHRIST

I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T GET ARRESTED YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT

I SAID, THE EMPLOYEES CAN'T STOP YOU,NOR CAN THE SECURITY.. UNLESS ONE OF THE HAPPENS TO BE AN ON DUTY COP.. THEY CAN'T LEGALLY DO ANYTHING... LOOK IT THE FUCK UP

I'm going to list the steps our fellow Plutomic has stated in our conversation.

1.Go into a store

2. Have friend grab 360

3. Have friend grab ps3

4. grab an ass load of games

5.go home

Stuff he has left out would include: cameras, detectors, security, etc.

"In most states, shoplifting goods with a value less than $300 to $500 constitutes a petty theft misdemeanor charge. Shoplifting goods with a greater value may constitute a grand theft or larceny felony charge. The charges for shoplifting also depend on whether a person has a criminal history of shoplifting and other specific factors."

Our buddy Plutomic here also editted our convo, but most of the information is contained there.

Edited by Protoman

Pluto is right.... The store legally can not stop you... to an extent.

Most company policies do not allow the workers to do anything to you at all... This is because of liability. But, some companies hire people for the job of persecuting shoplifters. They technically are not legal officers, so they cannot arrest you, however, they can detain you once you walk out of the store with the stolen goods.

See here is the deal... You can legally go into a store and grab a PS3, put it under your shirt, and walk to the door... The store cannot stop you unless you walk out the door. That's just the way it goes...

Most company policies do not allow the workers to do anything to you at all... This is because of liability. But, some companies hire people for the job of persecuting shoplifters. They technically are not legal officers, so they cannot arrest you, however, they can detain you once you walk out of the store with the stolen goods.

See here is the deal... You can legally go into a store and grab a PS3, put it under your shirt, and walk to the door... The store cannot stop you unless you walk out the door. That's just the way it goes...

That's exactly what I'm trying to imply to Plutomic. But he believes he can just walk out the store untouched and without any penalty. I've never stated employees could arrest or cause you any harm, but could notify authorities of a consumer's actions. In addition, most department stores have security and/or police patroling areas around the store.

Edited by Protoman

plutos right

stupid but right

plutos right

stupid but right

Pluto's argument was that he could walk out the store without penalty. How or in what way is that considered right?

That's exactly what I'm trying to imply to Plutomic. But he believes he can just walk out the store untouched and without any penalty. I've never stated employees could arrest or cause you any harm, but could notify authorities of a consumer's actions. In addition, most department stores have security and/or police patroling areas around the store.

No,that is what i was trying to TELL YOU. BUT YOUR DUMBASS DOES NOT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO READ. YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT "getting the edge" in an argument,rather than actually read what the other is saying.

plutos right

stupid but right

Pluto's argument was that he could walk out the store without penalty. How or in what way is that considered right?

no.i said they wouldn't stop me. I never said a cop couldn't stop me.

plutos right

stupid but right

Why do you even post? Why even call me stupid..

I know i am smarter than you. Get over it.Go cry somewhere else.. Stop crying behind your monitor.its ok man.

No,that is what i was trying to TELL YOU. BUT YOUR DUMBASS DOES NOT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO READ. YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT "getting the edge" in an argument,rather than actually read what the other is saying.

plutos right

stupid but right

no.i said they wouldn't stop me. I never said a cop couldn't stop me.

plutos right

stupid but right

Why do you even post? Why even call me stupid..

I know i am smarter than you. Get over it.Go cry somewhere else.. Stop crying behind your monitor.its ok man.

Your just trying to find loop holes into the conversation. You know and I know that you were implying to state you couldn't get caught shop lifting without penalty. Your mind is corrupted in believing you could accomplish anything above law.

I don't know about it being legal but I've seen 3 rather big guys at this grocery store take down this kid like it was football out in the parkinglot. My friend worked at that store and I asked him about it and he says it happens all the time and they are good at it.

Depends on what you take, if its something small most likely no, if its something thats about I dont know 100$+ a phone call/warninging 300+ maybe 500+ yeah maybe. I don't know because I havn't shop lifted

Depends on what you take, if its something small most likely no, if its something thats about I dont know 100$+ a phone call/warninging 300+ maybe 500+ yeah maybe. I don't know because I havn't shop lifted

we are speaking of

Xbox 360 elite + Gta 4+Gears of war+Halo 3+ 3-4 years of Xboxlive Cards+ Extra controllers+ Extra HEadsets+anything nifty that catches my eye.

:D But,i will geteth away.

Xbox live cards are useless until they are scanned and payed for. Don't waste your time on them.

Xbox live cards are useless until they are scanned and payed for. Don't waste your time on them.

fuck my ass...

Well,what about the reports of people who bought xboxlive cards only to have them already in use?

Ill take them anyways ^^

I think you guys are on the right track. if it was a candy bar they would just send you home. something like a tv would land your ass in jail.

I'd buy you that 40' tv for making it out the store with it under your shirt.

Well, it's only illegal if you get caught :D

Well for only that stuff, most likely no probably going to get your stuff you stole taken away a warning and a ban from where ever you stole it from, I can imagen in you keep doing it and getting caught you will eventually go to jail, even so probably not for a long time

dont worry,we wont get caught... ill take a pic tomorrow of the goods:D

pluto you are a fucking retard if you take a bunch of shit from a store walk out and think your not gonna get a penalty you need to go back to 6th grade

good chance to get away with stealing batteries or just a candy bar but anything electronics is suicide.

The easiest way to end this is to let him go through with his little plan. The law may or may not prove him wrong.

pics or it didn't happen. :P

And even then you might of just gathered the stuff needed and take the pic as if you took it, but if you have like a fat stack of those cards and un-opened boxes, that might be convincing enough.

Good luck, if we don't hear from you, then you either didn't do it, or your in jail.

most shops have cameras, so why would you even do that.. i think thats just stupid..

sure the store staff wont stop you and be happy to let you go, they call the cops and give them the video..

then the cops find out who and where you live and bust you...

if you gona shoplift, go to a place that doesnt have cameras and shit.. but if you do, then be prepared to fight the shop owner.. haha

pics or it didn't happen. :P

+1

Some advice. Don't drop the soap.

If a worker attempts to stop you from shop lifting they will be fired.

You will most likely not be caught for shoplifting once, and never doing it again. They have your picture? Big fucking whoop. They won't have any way to find out who you are.

Regardless, this guy is a retard. People are selling that stuff to make money, the same thing he wants to be able to do that. This is morally wrong and I hope to god the security guard does detain you, as a Civilian Arrest could keep his ass out of court for assault and battery.

Dont try to fucking act like you know laws, Plutomic. One of your friends found out the clerks can't do anything, and you assumed the rest of this. A security guard will for sure detain your ass. A Civilian has the right to arrest a cop if the situation calls for it.

Shhh your going to ruin it LoyaL lol

Not really I don't want anyone to get in trouble, but at the same time I don't want anyone to get away with anything...if that makes sense.