Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please Answer This Retarded Question

shop lift = bad = time in prison = becoming someone's bitch = forever loss of man hood = no dignity.

LMAO.

Side advice: Always drop the soap.

well.. um.. if you enjoy that sort of thing..

b_bar.jpg

Lol Fc3Zero

MANNNN

They had the xbox's locked up..

All we were able to get was 6 360 games.. The only other thing we can take are the controllers.

balls..i was so ready for a 360.. But what we are gonna do now is steal a whole bunch of games/accessories and just sell all of them to random stores.

Game Stop and E B games don't offer much for games. Even the new releases aren't that much. It's still a start for gaining some money for the 360.

Actually,we went to the pawn shop...we would get 10 dollars for each game.. we stole 13 games..130 dollars....we can just keep doing that.

never shoplift in a middle of mall. think about it. dont even shoplift at all. its bad for ur mind and its for losers that didnt go to school and can only live in tent in a middle of a street.

ok.It isnt "in the middle of the mall" its a department store.. Those are always on the ends of the mall..Dumbass nerd faggot. GO outside and you'll learn it. Not to mention,we have gone litterally 4 times in the last 2 days. Each time stealing more games

shop lift = bad = time in prison = becoming someone's bitch = forever loss of man hood = no dignity.
ok.

who are u calling nerd? people work for nerds that made companies.

think for a minute. why would i say that never to shoplift in a middle of mall? im not saying that those department stores are malls. but i dont steal anyways. sometime in the near future, during the time of judgement upon the world after tribulation, ill be one of those saints and christians that will help judge the world and the non believers and put them to punishment according to their sins.

im just telling u dont lack common sense and go to the middle of a mall and get busted there and still say im stupid for not warning u to not shoplift in a middle of mall cuz thats where u will always get caught for many reasons just stay safe and dont go to super populated places and do crime and please for ur own sake repent and accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Savior. that will be the biggest decision u will ever make between everlasting punishment or a free gift of everlasting life and joy from God.

Whats so bad about being a nerd. nerds earn more money in life

Also, he isn't the one posting for recognition on a site filled with nerds.

That says little for you.

Whats so bad about being a nerd. nerds earn more money in life

Cept Jef Raskin haha oh burn. just messin

Not to be a downer on this whole idea but if discussing pirated movies and games isn't allowed here then why is shop lifting?

Pirated movies and games pertains to downloading and illegally obtaining software through the net. This discussion is not about how to shop lift, but to exhibit a conversation towards reasoning with the community about legal issues involving stealing.

So it's okay to talk about pirating movies and games also, as long as we don't give instructions on how to do it?

its ok guys..

I got a 360 now,and while i was buying it,i stole an extra controller,headset,and intercooler fan. :)

Now,i bought it entirely from the money i got from stealing the games.. I was hoping to get an elite,but i could only come up with the exact ammount to get a used xbox360..i still need a HDD :)

Before you smart asses say "you sold stolen games? they will track you" Actually,they wont. I got a random guy in the store to sell them for me :) I win.

Not to be a downer on this whole idea but if discussing pirated movies and games isn't allowed here then why is shop lifting?

Pirated movies and games pertains to downloading and illegally obtaining software through the net. This discussion is not about how to shop lift, but to exhibit a conversation towards reasoning with the community about legal issues involving stealing.

So it's okay to talk about pirating movies and games also, as long as we don't give instructions on how to do it?

I suppose, but only discussing the legal issues involved with pirated games. :)

I'm guessing you've misread my statement. I love how people try to manipulate statements and argue their points.

Edited by Protoman

its ok guys..

I got a 360 now,and while i was buying it,i stole an extra controller,headset,and intercooler fan. :)

Now,i bought it entirely from the money i got from stealing the games.. I was hoping to get an elite,but i could only come up with the exact ammount to get a used xbox360..i still need a HDD :)

Before you smart asses say "you sold stolen games? they will track you" Actually,they wont. I got a random guy in the store to sell them for me :) I win.

Oh wow you're sooooo cool! :thumbsup:

I know Plutomic wouldn't think about it but some poor bastard that works at that store probably wont get a raise, get time off or maybe even fired because the company would have to make up for that stolen good. Even get an ass chewing because they let some kid get away with stealing over $100 in products.

With the economy going to hell and prices going up, the last thing they would need is people stealing from them.

Not saying that those couple of same would cause all that but it certainly doesn't help. If you're going to steal, at least do it because your hungry and your family is starving. Not because your some punk kid that is pissed because your mom wont buy you that Xbox. >:)

its ok guys..

Now,i bought it entirely from the money i got from stealing the games.. I was hoping to get an elite,but i could only come up with the exact ammount to get a used xbox360..i still need a HDD :o

Oh wow you're sooooo cool! :thumbsup:

Hey,I didn't make the thread. Don't be jealous because i got a free 360,and you didn't. If protoman hadn't made the thread,i never wouldve posted about it on Ghoztcraft. So don't go making smart ass comments.

I know Plutomic wouldn't think about it but some poor bastard that works at that store probably wont get a raise, get time off or maybe even fired because the company would have to make up for that stolen good. Even get an ass chewing because they let some kid get away with stealing over $100 in products.

With the economy going to hell and prices going up, the last thing they would need is people stealing from them.

Not saying that those couple of same would cause all that but it certainly doesn't help. If you're going to steal, at least do it because your hungry and your family is starving. Not because your some punk kid that is pissed because your mom wont buy you that Xbox. >:(

ACTUALLY. $600.. Each game we stole was roughly $30 give or take 5 dollars. We took 20 games. :)

But my friend got caught yesterday. He was trying to get a headset for the xbox,and then got caught.

and,im not "pissed" because my mom wont buy me an xbox. Im not spoiled like you. This is how my conversation went with my mom a week ago..

ME:"hey,mom"

Mom: "WHAT!!?!"

ME: "um...can you help me buy an xbox 360 if i pay for half or something"

Mom: "WTF NO,YOU'RE CAR INSURANCE IS COSTING ME AN ARM AND A LEG!"

Me: "alright...i just get the money myself"

I dont cry like you do when you don't get your way.I respect my mom and when she says she doesn't have the money,or i don't need something. I say ok and either forget it,or make the money myself.Big deal. Sears makes billions of dollars a year. I doubt corporate will even notice 20 games missing.

Im not here to brag. Protoman is the one who made the thread. I'm just creating conversation.

You can be detained by working security guard, until the police arrive for shop lifting.

It's a question of whether or not the on-the-job security guard is willing to.

Im not here to brag. Protoman is the one who made the thread. I'm just creating conversation.

Give an example of what kind of conversation you were hoping on creating?

The only responses I can think of to it would be reprimanding (E.G. "That's bad! Don't steal!"), ass kissing ("Cool how'd you get away with that?"), or indifferent ("Nobody cares that some kid stole some games from some store lol. gtfo").

and,im not "pissed" because my mom wont buy me an xbox. Im not spoiled like you.

Are you kidding me? I'm 25 with a wife and kids and a career. I was raised from nothing and work for everything I own today. Don't presume to know me. I haven't giving you any reason to think I'm some spoiled kid. Shit, Your mom paid for your insurance?

Maybe you weren't pissed but pretty much I got out of what you said was:

You: Mom, Can you help me buy an Xbox? I'll pay half. (Which I give you props for at least working for part of it)

Mom: No

Then you proceed to the store to steal what you were denied from your parents.

Almost perfect example of a punk

*Clap* *Clap*

dont worry,we wont get caught... ill take a pic tomorrow of the goods:D

How do you plan to get passed the cameras and security measures... hah

good chance to get away with stealing batteries or just a candy bar but anything electronics is suicide.

Yeah theres no way you wont get caught

http://www.lawforkids.org/Speakup/view_que...;topic=ARRESTED

Edited by Cakk15

If you can hide your features enough to make you unrecognizable, without looking suspicious, you could probably get away with it as long as no one sees you take it and you don't leave fingerprints.

If you can hide your features enough to make you unrecognizable, without looking suspicious, you could probably get away with it as long as no one sees you take it and you don't leave fingerprints.

Finger prints really aren't an issue when shop lifting department store items.

1.Financially, it costs money to analyze finger prints.

2. Millions of people attend department stores, chances of someone else touching the exact/same item is very likely.

Edited by Protoman

If you get into a pinch and you have to drop it and run, and your fingerprints are the only thing on it, you're kinda screwed ;o

If you get into a pinch and you have to drop it and run, and your fingerprints are the only thing on it, you're kinda screwed ;o

Very true

Very true

In a sence, but most store owners wouldn't result into scanning their product/products to catch a shop lifter. You don't really see people our age stealing merchandise over $50-60 dollars.

Point being, its kind of retarded to waste money over the product you've already retrieved from the theift. You'll just end up losing money in the end.

The value of scanning finger prints > product value of 50-60 dollars.

Edited by Protoman

Actually I meant if you're going to steal something valuable. Sorry for the confusion.

It's up to a judge/jury whether its battery/assault or not.. so its irrelevant what the dictionary says.. And I doubt someone is going to sue someone for battering them while shoplifting their store, especially if they just took the items they stole back.