Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sig And Avatar :)

Hey I was looking for someone to make me a Sig and an avatar, I am willing to pay cash. here are the Specs for the Sig and Avatar

Height: 130px

Width: 130px

Picture: http://re2.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1211396847

Colours: Any colours really, aslong as it looks good and matches the colour scheme of the Sig.

Misc.: I was looking at maybe incorporating "†Yoshiman03[RP]†" into the layout of the scheme

Signature

Height: ~Unknown!~

Width: ~Unknown!!~

Picture: I have 2 that I was looking at to be incorporated into my sig;

~ The first I was looking at being put on the left hand side of the sig: http://www.freewebs.com/clar380/Images/Yos...s/Yoshipic1.jpg

And

~ lol, a picture of Yoshimitsu doing like a spinning attack

Colours: Once again like the Avatar, what ever colours you think will work and look good with the images (if you want to you can find a similar picture if it is easier to work with.

If anyone is willing to take on my challenge :P then post here and we will discuss the details :)

~Moved to graphics request.~

thats leaving it a bit dumb well good luck trying to get some one to make you a descent sig and ava with that

Lol <.< Graphics section; didn't know it existed :S.

Erm, Paying CASH MONEY :P

I got some new tools, so I'll take a look at the pictures, but I'm not sure what I can do...

You are offering cash?

Donate that cash to Gc and i will make you anything you want.

I am up for the challenge. I will start on one (the quality will depend on how much you want to pay).

Donate $ to GC, loyal makes awesome stuff.

:P okie dokie, how much you want me to donate :)?

Loyal, if you want, you don't have to use that particular pictures/colour schemes, just I was hoping to have it based on either yoshi or yoshimitsu (preferably yoshimitsu) :) tell me which you can do and how much you want me to don8

Donate whatever you want, I'm sure everything helps.

I would suggest the 13.98 or whatever, as it would get you VIP as well.

Edit: Scratch that, just realized you are already V.I.P.

Donate whatever, and I will be more than happy to do this for you, and a couple projects in the future.

Edited by LoyaL

Erm, Paying CASH MONEY :P

O RLY?

Erm, Paying CASH MONEY ^_^

O RLY?

Lol, not so much CASH MONEY as much as PAYPAL MONEY, I was just saying im paying for it, because he said "ye, good luck with that" as if i wouldn't find anyone to do it :)

Ooh pic me ^_^

Edit: I was the one who trained LoyaL in gfx btw :)

Edited by ReKKiT

No you weren't.

Why do you?

I would really appreciate that this didnt turn into a spam thread 10x :)

Hey, in terms of the donation thing, My good friend wants to become VIP on GC, but he has no way of paying for it, so in terms of my donation would you accept me donating on his behalf to make him VIP?

I would really appreciate that this didnt turn into a spam thread 10x :)

Hey, in terms of the donation thing, My good friend wants to become VIP on GC, but he has no way of paying for it, so in terms of my donation would you accept me donating on his behalf to make him VIP?

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/I-Donated...l&hl=Donate

Nope. Just have ghozt sign this as you donated, and i will get to work a

s

a

p

Err...That didn't help Azu, I know how to donate, obviously, I am VIP, but my question was can I pay for my friend to become VIP and it count as the donation for my Sig+Avvy :D? Simple Yes or no pl0x

Yes, you can pay for another member's VIP and I assume Loyal wouldn't have a problem with accepting that as a payment.

No i would not. Have a problem that is.

I thought I illustrated that.

(hahahaw! gfx joke!)

Edited by LoyaL

Lawl, so I didn't understand it when I read it <.< anyway I wanted to get admin approval just incase I was doing something shifty :)

Err, well i've donated and the persons account has been made VIP, although it seems that XGhost has forgotten to post it here, can you start on it now, while I get him to post it, erm any admins or mods that can check, have a look at HellRaiser, you would see that he has only just been made VIP today :) by me.

Yeh, so start please, and ill get Xghost to verify it <.<