Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Negative Reputations

rofl, when i decided to come back to Ghoztcraft I saw that you said all Americans are idiots and hate everyone. I negative reped you since you were offending my coutntry and u neg rep me twice saying who are you.

If you noticed the link does not lead to his reputation but another members. ~Taking a look at it~

That is really weird . . .

Edited by Zar

I'm fixing those negative reps right now. Just so we're clear, you can't negative rep some one for negative repping you or some one else.

Should there be a pre approval for submitting rep + or -?

Hell, I'll even take responsibility of processing all changes if it is too much work.

Should there be a pre approval for submitting rep + or -?

Hell, I'll even take responsibility of processing all changes if it is too much work.

I will bring that up to ghozt and poply! For now this topic is closed and problem fixed.

Luckily I'm a VIP and I can open my own threads.

Look I know you guys are all pissed about reps but could someone please look into this one? It truly annoys me to hell whenever I see this guy. -98 rep? What the hell???

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...reputation=1196

Wow goldfish when to hell on this guy.

I'm fixing those negative reps right now. Just so we're clear, you can't negative rep some one for negative repping you or some one else.

Ahem then fix mine if your going to do that. Theres a reason why I kept neg repping him if you look at mine.

Edited by Bubb9

nah the repping system is okay. just post a topic saying look at these reps, and they will be fixed

rofl

That is why I called Fishy a fucking bipolar emo

rofl rofl

lol

Ahem then fix mine if your going to do that. Theres a reason why I kept neg repping him if you look at mine.

That post was from two months ago and since then Ghozt has requested that only he control the rep system.

That post was from two months ago and since then Ghozt has requested that only he control the rep system.

You might want to run this by Ghozt then.

Wow.... Im necroing this, because you really need to up strikers rep... At least remove the negrep

yeah, me too... I really feel sorry for striker. He didn't do anything wrong?

He gave Goldfish a negrep and didn't tell him why. I read it in a thread. :D