Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need Help For Bnet Gateway Edit On Mac

Hi guys.

I try to use MacBnet gateway editor for edit the bnet list on warcraft3 but the problem i found was a program

can't find the games. I have open warcraft3 many time because it told me to run game at least once but nothing change.

So, who can tell me that what wrong with my game and how can I solve this problem.

PS.

My osx is 10.4.11

Warcraft 3 is in [Mac HD/App/Warcraft3]

and sorry for my poor english writing. [=-=]

ma64244f226cd9b9275fc89bg9.jpg

thats the reason it won't work sorry to say but if i were you i would switch to Windows xp SP 3... its an all around much better os and alot more compatible for games such as the ones you are playing

Btw your computer is the 1 on the right the computer you WANT for games is on the left :D

^ That doesn't answer his question at all. Sorry that I can't help. I have nearly no experience with Macs or WC3.

actually poply it did... i told him to switch to xp so he wouldn't have that issue...

You should install a linux onto your mac because it works better than mac with xp games. I think*. Anyway good luck with fixing it.

P. S. I play some games on my linux

Go Unix or Ubantu (how every u spell it XD)

The last one is more compatible with XP games.