Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft.net

Same thing.

No it isn't.

It's a set of guidelines of what to do when you are new. Feel free to be an asshole, you will get that reputation. Thing is, dont be mean to someone if you dont want to be considered an asshole when you are new. First impressions are just that. Impressions.

I think you misunderstood my post.

I wasn't saying anything about myself, I was just saying that your post basically comes down to "Hi, please be nice, thanks" and that as long as there is free will that won't change anyone.

I wasn't saying anything about myself, I was just saying that your post basically comes down to "Hi, please be nice, thanks" and that as long as there is free will that won't change anyone.

Uh, no, not really. :no2:

You guys who disapprove Azu think of humans too highly. Most people are fucking idiots. Don't expect them to obey "please be nice".

Uh, no, not really. :no2:

No as in "No it won't change anyone", or no as in "Yes it will change anyone"?

No as in that isn't what the post is trying to do.

DId you even read it?

If that wasn't the intention, just explain what it was, then. Sorry if I offended you.

I'm not offended in the least. If i conveyed that, it was by mistake.

the point of the post is to show people how a forum works when you are new. What to do and not to do.

No where does it say be nice. I do understand how you could think that, because if you were just nice most of these problems wouldn't happen, but sometimes being nice can get you just as much shit as being an asshole.

Sorry.. I guess I wasn't making much sense.

I didn't mean that was a quote of your entire message.

I just meant I thought that was the general meaning, and that people who don't already do those things aren't going to start doing them just because someone said to.

I'm talking about people who haven't gone to either side of the force yet.

This isn't for experienced "forumers"

@Azu;

You can't expect things like to to completely change the way someone does something. Perhaps at most just influence someone new to the idea, and I believe that was the goal. With that said, it was done fairly well in my opinion.

Moved to the Blog.

Sign in to follow this