Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

(b-'.')b.dll

There ar ebugs, map hack drops you.

It almost always works for me. just once in every 5 or 6 times, it crashes when injected. Dunno why.

Lol, same thing happens with me, it doesn't always crash me but when it does it stays as a task so you cant open it again unless you are stupid enough to restart your PC. It took be about 4 days to realise that I just have top open up the task manager and end SC. Yeh so is anyone else having this problem where it crashes you, yet it still appears in the Task manager under processes?

It almost always works for me. just once in every 5 or 6 times, it crashes when injected. Dunno why.

There have been two bugs found. One that causes you to desynch when you try to use maphack and one that causes random crashes. Both are going to be corrected in the next version which you can expect in a few days.

this hacks is really bad. drops me as soon as i use it.

Then you always use maphack...

Why not just include my maphack into your package? Its a perfect working maphack with state hack which allows you to see stuff like rally points, units in queue, pylon radius and much more.

I'd like that, sounds like an awesome idea...

Why not just include my maphack into your package? Its a perfect working maphack with state hack which allows you to see stuff like rally points, units in queue, pylon radius and much more.

We would do that but it's more satisfying when the code is written by us.

We would do that but it's more satisfying when the code is written by us.

Yeah I agree, but just an idea and will give you more time to work on other things.

this hacks is really bad. drops me as soon as i use it.

Then you always use maphack...

yeah :(

add minhack and i'll love you forever.

i think the show selects should be priv. :/

i think the show selects should be priv. :/

of the features in this why would you think show selects should be private? KC C still works so there is no point.

It's up to you guys, if you or jiggie ever want it private, just tell me and ill change it.

where are you still able to download kc c then.

Is everyone suppose to drop and pause the game when you try to use the nuke anywhere...

rofl

If it pauses and everyone drops, that's oblivion's anti-nuke anywhere. Zynastor's gift to me.

He was being sarcastic lol, and it was funny.

Lol oh, I couldn't tell. I cant read sarcasm over the internet. >.>

I never really understood why he did that.

haha yeah. We kept dropping each other last night. 4 hackers and a friend of mine.

Sign in to follow this