Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Hack

I wouldl ike a nuke anywhere hack that can work with Oblivion 3.0.6 and a few other hacks. I would really appreciate it if someone could make this hack, even if it is just for me or just for VIP. None of the other nuke anywhere hacks work with Oblivion and I refuse to use any other hack due to instability.

What I would like the hack to work with:

1. Oblivion 3.0.6

2. Rally

3. ZDropHack

4. Hang

5. HostTools

6. Blacklist

7. AAW

If someone would be kind enough to make a hack like this, I would really appreciate it and possible reward if I can.

In order to do this, you would have to modify Oblivion. It's Oblivion that has this protection in it.

I use Jiggie's drop hack, and on some maps the nuke anywhere works for me.

How would I get Oblivion to work then?

Learn to program thats one. Or don't use oblivion, Zynastor built that hack to don't work with anyother hack.

Nuke anywhere + rally hack wont work with Oblivion v3.0.6+ because it has its own protection like viper said. Why are you still using the out dated version anyways?

Oblivion's protection stops you from using the hacks? I thought it was just that people who use Oblivion can't have those hacks used against them o.o

Oblivion's protection stops you from using the hacks? I thought it was just that people who use Oblivion can't have those hacks used against them o.o

Correct, using Oblivion will stop nuke/rally hackers but you also can't use the hacks. My plan was to stop anyone from using those hacks and be forced to choose between them or Oblivion. To bad these hacks don't auto-drop me :)

Edited by Zynastor

Okay thanks one more question.. why don't you want people to use the rally hack, but don't mind them using other hacks? o_o

And why don't Blizzard fix it if it's really bad but easy to fix?

I don't think its easy to fix

All those hacks work with Oblivion for me. So I have no clue what you guys are talking about. And I use 3.0.6 because 3.0.7 fucks up HostTools.

I don't think its easy to fix

A fan fixed as an afterthought in a clientside hack.

All blizzard has to do is ask him for the fix (assuming it wouldn't be easier for them to just make the fix itself, which it probably would be, since it's there code, and it's a rather simple flaw. All they have to do is reject rally change requests unless it's from the person who owns the building.

But rally fools it so it thinks that that person is the person who owns the building

I think. I dont care to check

Nope.

If I'm not mistaken Zynastor released Oblivion v3.0.9 which has a nuke anywhere :D

If I'm not mistaken Zynastor released Oblivion v3.0.9 which has a nuke anywhere :D

When I read the oblivion notes, I saw that too. I guess it won't work if you or someone else has auto-drop on.

ya, but hey thats what u get with a public hack :(