Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wth Fix The Site Ghozt

it keeps saying the server is to busy wtf? are we getting hacked ddosed or what!?!?!

It doesn't look like we were getting dossed, I think it was just due to server maintenance.

Sorry, It was another client of mine who as consuming too much resources on the server. I took care of it last night but my work was undone by the owner.. somehow. Regardless I fell asleep working on it, sorry..

I'm awake.. fixed..

hm... guess that's the downside to having other people use your server XD

Thanks ghozt, finally I can post :D

Had some withdrawal symptoms starting...

wow... thats a load of crap... if i were you i would suspend his site until he stops overloading your server...

Yeah I seriously was going through withdraws. Thanks for fixing it!

wow zar... your a Ghoztcraft addict...

wow zar... your a Ghoztcraft addict...

Me too >.<

Well its fixed now so that good

i still say you should suspend that idiots site...

I did.. >.> It's owner by a reseller, so the reseller and unsuspend his client unless I take ownership of the account.

Hi XGhozt

=]

Thank god.

That was making me so pissy.

heh

Hi Zack!

=]

Omg Omg Omg XGhozt talked to me! i want an autograph

<3 <3 <3 threesome =] [= =] [=

I did.. >.> It's owner by a reseller, so the reseller and unsuspend his client unless I take ownership of the account.

me being my own father makes more sense than that sentence reword it please?

in short - XGhozt's host is gay

in short - XGhozt's host is gay

Funny.. since I host myself.. -.-

ghozt please reword your post so i and every other member on this site can understand it.

lol it is funny isn't it ghozt?

=]

but remember ghozt

If you were gay... :spiteful:

that'd be ok... :thumbsup:

cause you know that hey! :derisive:

I'd love you anyway! :cookie?:

I'm hosting a reseller account (which means someone else can host websites with their own account). And one of the websites under the reseller account was causing a high load on the server.

So..

Host > reseller > ( account1 - account2 - account3 )

The reseller account is owned by "host" and the host is the master account, thus has access to everything. If you don't have ownership of an account you can't manage it. So, the user "reseller" owns the users account1, 2 and 3.

If account 2 is the user causing the issue, and "host" suspends it. Then since it's still owned by "reseller" then the reseller can do unsuspended account2. But if account2 is changed to the ownership of host, then "reseller" no longer has access to it.

What happened was that I disabled the account2 user, but then I fell asleep and didn't get a chance to inform the reseller what was going on, and so he unsuspended it, thus causing the high load and downtime you guys where dealing with.

I'm hosting a reseller account (which means someone else can host websites with their own account). And one of the websites under the reseller account was causing a high load on the server.

So..

Host > reseller > ( account1 - account2 - account3 )

The reseller account is owned by "host" and the host is the master account, thus has access to everything. If you don't have ownership of an account you can't manage it. So, the user "reseller" owns the users account1, 2 and 3.

If account 2 is the user causing the issue, and "host" suspends it. Then since it's still owned by "reseller" then the reseller can do unsuspended account2. But if account2 is changed to the ownership of host, then "reseller" no longer has access to it.

What happened was that I disabled the account2 user, but then I fell asleep and didn't get a chance to inform the reseller what was going on, and so he unsuspended it, thus causing the high load and downtime you guys where dealing with.

tl:dr =]

So Dats what the problem was

i understood it!