Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Weird Scenario

Another game, just post some weird scenario.

Your in a room all alone with your favorite female celeb. No cameras, no windows, whatever you would do in that room would stay confidential. There is NO WAY anyone in this world would find out you did something in that room. So you can do whatever you want and get away with it. But heres the catch your celeb has a cock, somewhere around her crotch.

So here it is, you can either fuck the shit out of your dream girl, and no one would know or you can walk out of the room and NEVER get the chance again.

Thats a fun one, just be honest on this one, you'll be surprised at what some people would do..

If she didn't want to have sex ask she's just run to a hospital and have them do a test to prove I raped her, and if she did want to have sex I'd just do it with her the normal way, in a normal room, with her having a vagina.

Well I could have a chance with a lot of other people, I don't need a girl who has a cock. ;)

I doubt you have any chances lol

But I'd tear that shit up!

I have chances, I just screw them up. Kekkekekeek~

she has a cock, I was going to say fuck her but I'm not too sure... maybe if I pretend she doesn't have a cock and I just do doggy style I can get away with being straight!

Hell yeah!

someone got another scenario?!

yeah by all means go ahead

Anyone who says they wouldn't have sex is a liar or just not sexually attracted to them. There is no reason you wouldn't have sex with them unless it would cause such traumatic trauma to you that you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. Even if your afraid of the whole 'gay' thing it wouldn't matter because then the only person who could possibly think of that as being gay is you because you're the only one with any recollection of it.

By the way, I love how you said, "somewhere around her crotch", implying that it is in a position that a penis is not normally situated. Possibly upside down or off-center?

I wouldn't, Poply.

I think you would.

Anyone who says they wouldn't have sex is a liar or just not sexually attracted to them. There is no reason you wouldn't have sex with them unless it would cause such traumatic trauma to you that you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. Even if your afraid of the whole 'gay' thing it wouldn't matter because then the only person who could possibly think of that as being gay is you because you're the only one with any recollection of it.

By the way, I love how you said, "somewhere around her crotch", implying that it is in a position that a penis is not normally situated. Possibly upside down or off-center?

How about that it would cause trauma to her, and that she would sue your ass as soon you two got out the box?

I think you would.

Unless it isn't a real penis; IE Strap on or some freaky toy; I am nearly positive i wouldn't. I've never been in this delicate situation, granted, but much like my friends claimed they knew i would take advantage of a certain girl i liked back when, and i didn't, i don't think my conviction and certain moral choices could be given up for such a trivial trophy as a "dream girl."

How about that it would cause trauma to her, and that she would sue your ass as soon you two got out the box?

Well I suppose if you selectively ignored parts of the Ares's post then that would make sense. But he did say this, "whatever you would do in that room would stay confidential. There is NO WAY anyone in this world would find out you did something in that room". I also assumed that anything that went on in the room was consensual. I suppose Ares could have made it more clear as to whether or not whatever you did to or with the other person would be consensual or not.

I think you would.

Unless it isn't a real penis; IE Strap on or some freaky toy; I am nearly positive i wouldn't. I've never been in this delicate situation, granted, but much like my friends claimed they knew i would take advantage of a certain girl i liked back when, and i didn't, i don't think my conviction and certain moral choices could be given up for such a trivial trophy as a "dream girl."

Same thing, I assumed that everything that happened in the room was consensual. I figured this was a sexual insecurity theoretical situation and not a moral integrity theoretical situation. If Ares intended the latter then I have no idea why he decided to include the penis.