Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Coming Friday June 27th, 2008

Well... It really has been a long time since I have done some prank calls... I think I shall do some on Friday. I will do them at 8pm my time (Eastern Standard time.) The show will run for one hour and a half, and at 10:00, the show will be replayed for anyone who missed it... I will do them in advanced, that way in case something comes up, you guys will still have all new material for the show; however, if I am available, everything will be live, and the recordings will be saved for a later date.

Anyone want to help?

I need the following.

*Each has a 25 post count limit; you must have more than 25 posts, and must be generally accepted by Ghoztcraft. (Sorry Gooner, You are out... :D)

An Audio Recorder:

-You will need to work fast, there will only be 30 minutes for you to get me the audio once we complete the show.

A Co-Host: Loyal

-You will need to be good at thinking off of your feet. You need to be able to lie, and not laugh at your own stupidity.

A Directory Searcher: Ruler Of War

-You find numbers for us to call, you also watch for requests in the IRC

I also need two to three beta testers... I am going to try something this week.

Who is in?

This is for real this time guys... I really wanna do this... :D

Bump/

I'm DOwn.

COHOSTG PLEASE!@!!@!!

/bump

Anyone object to Loyal being cohost?

Any one else want to apply?

Well... It really has been a long time since I have done some prank calls... I think I shall do some on Friday. I will do them at 8pm my time (Eastern Standard time.) The show will run for one hour and a half, and at 10:00, the show will be replayed for anyone who missed it... I will do them in advanced, that way in case something comes up, you guys will still have all new material for the show; however, if I am available, everything will be live, and the recordings will be saved for a later date.

Anyone want to help?

I need the following.

*Each has a 25 post count limit; you must have more than 25 posts, and must be generally accepted by Ghoztcraft. (Sorry Gooner, You are out... :D )

An Audio Recorder:

-You will need to work fast, there will only be 30 minutes for you to get me the audio once we complete the show.

A Co-Host:

-You will need to be good at thinking off of your feet. You need to be able to lie, and not laugh at your own stupidity.

A Directory Searcher:

-You find numbers for us to call, you also watch for requests in the IRC

I also need two to three beta testers... I am going to try something this week.

Who is in?

This is for real this time guys... I really wanna do this... :D

Bump/

Prank calls? Like this?

Aye, yes.... Prank calls. :)

Cool, these better not fail.

I never actually knew what these are about, and I still don't. :)

They won't fail.

Zhuinden, they are about us making people feel like idiots, and pranking them...

Look up the definition of a prank call, i am sure you will understand.

Lol, i wanna hear this. A good prank call is hard to pull off. Good luck xD

Lol, i wanna hear this. A good prank call is hard to pull off. Good luck xD

Lol, not really we have them here all the time in melbourne, the local radio host is notorious for his constant prank calls, which he does like everyone morning, he has several CD's actually which they raised money o give away to random charity cases. "Gotcha Calls" If anyone is interested, maybe just youtube it idk if they have any but i will try to upload some ASAP, also there is his kid, a 7 year-old genius, the master prankster if you will <.<.

Any Melbourne-ians will know that im Talking about Matt Tilley and the kid, whos name I always forgot XD, they may give you some inspirational material :P

Heres a DL For them

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/2926271...lls?tab=summary

3 seeds :S So IDK, i suggest Bitcomet or Limewire if u don't know what to download them with <.<

Technically you fuck with people for fun? Don't you have a conscience?

have you done this before?

Yes, but... It doesn't bother me though because I know I am not the only one doing it... I am just the one doing it for the least pay.

have you done this before?

yep... look at my title, the prank call master.

here are some pranks I've done/

http://pros599.bombmaking.info/gc/prank/

lol XGhozt's brother, nice pranking. Could i be assistant Directory Searcher

Union, Ruler has got that position... I can put you on standby if he doesn't come through though...

Also, if you want, You could record this, but you need fast internet to do it... At least 1 meg up...

Eww count me out on that. But have fun guys.

It's harmless fun, unless you pranking like a taxi driver whos bleeding to death then he crashes, then its not funny. and what exactly does conscience have to do with it, I would feel guilty for not doing it, its a great for of entertainment, its not illegal (if being a nuisance over the phone was illegal, telstra and optus would have been fucked over ages ago). not only that if your going into morals and ethics then it depends on the individuals own opinion of the issue.

Lol another thing, sarcasm is really hard to identify over the Internet >< so Idk if you were being serious or not <.<

Union, Ruler has got that position... I can put you on standby if he doesn't come through though...

Also, if you want, You could record this, but you need fast internet to do it... At least 1 meg up...

Sorry i have like 100 kb up and thats when im lucky. cant help you record this.

i make such funny prank calls. but i dont feel recording. but o well i cant participate...

Ill help if you need anyone/anything =D

I can hardly understand what you say at times, sometimes I actually don't, but it's funny how in the DamnRoaches.mp3 even the chick starts laughing. :P

However I won't participate in this event.

/bumped today