Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Tell Me What U Think

so i made this, as a banner size graphic.

plz give me like 1 - 10 10 being perfect

and maybe some suggestions w.e

ghoztcraftbanner.jpg

Not bad at all. :o

Edited by Azu

I like it a LOT. The render on the right looks amazing with the rest of the banner. I give it a 9/10. Don't add any color, it will ruin the effect.

Very well blended... dunnno how you're gonna get any sort of text to look good on that thing though...

I like it nothing to fancy

i dont spend that much time on these things,

my style is my style.

something new, something original is contradictory. my way is my original, i didnt learn it from tuts.. i just screw around and find shit i like, ya sure ur right, i duplicated and move it around, but there is more there. if ude care to look u might not think i have to be more like you or more like someone else, i make shit on here for fun. not to impress

Yea im interested in how your going to get text on that as well. But i like it, it looks nice.

i dont spend that much time on these things,

my style is my style.

something new, something original is contradictory. my way is my original, i didnt learn it from tuts.. i just screw around and find shit i like, ya sure ur right, i duplicated and move it around, but there is more there. if ude care to look u might not think i have to be more like you or more like someone else, i make shit on here for fun. not to impress

If you aren't trying to impress or you don't want criticism, don't post it in show off, post it in other.

You know better. You've hung with me and Graham a LONG time. I took your shit on Dota, you can take mine here. ^_^

It's blurred and smudged. THere isn't a great effect added. I'm wrong? Send me the psd and show me, cause i don't see it.

Get rid of the Filter > Render > Fibers please.

The wave is nice though.

I'd say 7/10

Never seen you do TeXt, so let's see some next time Mason ^_^

He did some amazingly great text on another post here on Gc. He also made me ANOTHER gift that i just lub.