Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Lifetime VIP No Longer Available After July 1st

Dear Ghoztcraft,

We've got a big announcement! Due do the amount of resources it now takes to manage and maintain this website, it's members, downloads and services. We're changing the lowest accepted donation for VIP. So, if you where thinking of donating for VIP, you have until July 1st to do so as this price will never be available again! The amount of features VIP Members have access to has increased over the years and the administration now feels it's worth more than currently selling for.

Starting July 1st, Lifetime VIP Membership will no longer be available. You will then be able to donate 13.99 For 6 months, or 9.99 for 3 months. After your VIP Membership time has expired you will have a chance to renew it and send another donation.

You can read about VIP Here. Please note, the pages and Updates tto any references to VIP will be updated July 1st, so no changes have been made yet. Also, these changes will not effect any current VIP Members, or any New VIP Members who Donate before July 1st.

~XGhozt

Hehe yeah.

Now I'm glad that I had bought my lifetime membership.

Does this mean you'll be shutting down the site soon?

Does this mean you'll be shutting down the site soon?

Where in the hell do you get that from? >.< No he isn't shutting down the site, just the membership payments for VIP are going to change after July 1st.

Oh. I thought he said he wasn't getting enough money to pay for the site so he needed for money from us, or something. Sorry.

Heh it's no problem! Just didn't want you all worried for no reason and then telling people GC was shutting down soon or something. x(

Okay :D thanks.

Haha, Sorry for the confusion.. I had a hard time wording that one.

Don't worry, we're far from closing down!

Dear Ghoztcraft,

We've got a big announcement! Due do the amount of resources it now takes to manage and maintain this website, it's members, downloads and services. We're changing the lowest accepted donation for VIP. So, if you where thinking of donating for VIP, you have until July 1st to do so as this price will never be available again! The amount of features VIP Members have access to has increased over the years and the administration now feels it's worth more than currently selling for.

Starting July 1st, Lifetime VIP Membership will no longer be available. You will then be able to donate 13.99 For 6 months, or 9.99 for 3 months. After your VIP Membership time has expired you will have a chance to renew it and send another donation.

You can read about VIP Here. Please note, the pages and Updates tto any references to VIP will be updated July 1st, so no changes have been made yet. Also, these changes will not effect any current VIP Members, or any New VIP Members who Donate before July 1st.

~XGhozt

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS maybe less people who leak private hacks now! AND LUCKY ME GOT MY LTMS!!!! WOOOOOOOOT

Dear Ghoztcraft,

~XGhozt

...So those of us who already have Lifetime Membership won't have to pay the new prices we still have lifetime membership? or will we have to play the new fee's aswell?

Dear Ghoztcraft,

READ FIRST POST

~XGhozt

...So those of us who already have Lifetime Membership won't have to pay the new prices we still have lifetime membership? or will we have to play the new fee's aswell?

I was thinking that.

Also, these changes will not effect any current VIP Members, or any New VIP Members who Donate before July 1st.

Dear Ghoztcraft,

~XGhozt

Everyone that has a VIP membership right now (or buys VIP before the 1st) will remain a VIP with full VIP permissions and features for the current lifetime membership. We have absolutely no plans of ever changing that.

Could you make it the 2nd. I don't get paid til then :P

So there's not enough $ and this is the only real way to get moar.

I get it! Luckily I won that 5000 post thanks to Anime_Freak_, whereever he is.

Lawl, i would lend u the money but I too myself get paid next on the 2nd XD

Maybe if you do somthing for XGhozt he'll let you get it past the 2nd. XGhozt is a lonley boy :P.

Dear Ghoztcraft,

~XGhozt

psh they couldnt they could get sued for that (just thinkin out loud)

Actually, we're not legally obliged to offer the VIP membership (as members donated money, and the VIP was given as a gift) but we decided to stand by our word and continue to offer the VIP lifetime membership to those who we told would be getting it.

Do all lifetime VIP members get to keep their lifetime VIP? Or is this going to affect everyone.

YES! =] I am glad I got VIP lifetime.

<--- already has his lifetime vip :P not to mention his svip :P

A note, you can still win lifetime VIP.

And this would increase the amount of people leaking hacks, not decrease, Gaara.

the only way you can win VIP is the SC hacking tourny.

the reason you cannot win life time vip any more is because when some 1 would "win" the person who did the contest would buy them a lifetime so thus you cannot win lifetime vip if it is not available. Fail.

But the Vip lifetime is still availible it only ends on the 1st