Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Vip

A nuke anywhere hack that works PERIOD cuz the other 1s are either

1 out of date

2 poorly coded

3 oblivion has protection so when your ingame with oblivion users it doesent work

And what do you want us to do? Bend the continuum of cyberspace and time to make Oblivion's protection not work?

No. He just wants us to reply to this topic saying it's impossible.

And what do you want us to do? Bend the continuum of cyberspace and time to make Oblivion's protection not work?

OMFG you can do that!?!? omfg awsome yeah would you please do that

Sarcasm

Gara instead of asking for a Nuke Anywhere hack that is compatible with oblivion why dont you ask for an anti-drop for the auto-drop feature of oblivion dropping nuke anywhere hack users

I thought the auto drop in Oblivion didn't need to send anything to the person being dropped?

I dont know alot about oblivion(never thought it would be fun to check it out) anyway i think it sends a signal at the start of the game so th person with the backdoor exploiter can disable their oblivion

Sigh i wish someone would close all these topics about nuke anywhere... Garra go user the nuke anywhere in the v.i.p downloads. Or go make your own.

I dont know alot about oblivion(never thought it would be fun to check it out) anyway i think it sends a signal at the start of the game so th person with the backdoor exploiter can disable their oblivion

Read the topic and the first few replies to it before replying, okay?

Sigh i wish someone would close all these topics about nuke anywhere... Garra go user the nuke anywhere in the v.i.p downloads. Or go make your own.

Can yo close it? if you cant ask Proslasher.

It would be awesome to know what Zynastor's nuke anywhere does to not start the counter of Oblivion. He's just that evil, you know, forces people not to have the hack so he can enjoy it for himself, meh.

Hey being evil is fun. Im thinking about releasing a real crappy terran mineral hack that crashes 70% of the time and is loaded with backdoors.

Maybe i might release it in december if Blizzard Doesn't Patch it by then

Good luck making one.

Anyways someone will just use it on a dummy computer and record what it sends and copy that.

Lol i have 1 made now i just need to make it 90% of the time non-effective.

Right. And that's supposed to mean?

It would be awesome to know what Zynastor's nuke anywhere does to not start the counter of Oblivion. He's just that evil, you know, forces people not to have the hack so he can enjoy it for himself, meh.

Indeed. ^^

Not saying not is wrong with oblivion is a large multihack.
:s what?

Hey being evil is fun. Im thinking about releasing a real crappy terran mineral hack that crashes 70% of the time and is loaded with backdoors.

Maybe i might release it in december if Blizzard Doesn't Patch it by then

Thats the best! You can control dumb users who uses the hack too :P. I did that to one of my game hang users it was fun :).

I think is only natural for people here to backdoor their hacks

It is natural for ppl to backdoor their hacks everywhere.

I backdoor all my hacks i make, expect private hacks.

expect private hacks

*waits expectantly*

It is natural for ppl to backdoor their hacks everywhere.

Most people do yeah, but you have those who do it just to know who be using their hack and others who do it for evil reasons.

Edited by Zynastor

In my backdoor im also going to add that the person using it says wat hack they are using every 2 minutes