Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3 vs Starcraft 2

Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2

• Diablo 3
    • Starcraft 2

I agree with ghozt an Nine 5 one... But im sure diablo will have a big more to offer then sc2.

Sc 2 ftw gg thx no rm.....

LOL WTF? LMAO ROOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111OOOONNNNEEEEEE

STARCRAFT 2 FTW FTW FTW

Prolly Diablo 3.. but both them games look pretty nice. I'ma get both of them shits though, so it don't matter to me.

Please don't mindlessly spam in the topic I wan't people's opinions. Yeah its not like anyone here isn't going to buy both each of these games was an amazing and joyfull shock which made alot of fans happy

Why would you anticipate d3 more? Blizzard already admitted World of Warcraft was heavily inspired by diablo.

Diablo 3 is a game that seems to me origional without changing their plan of Diablo 1 or 2. They added alot of great features like having walls that can fall on enemies and adding the elemental affects to weapons

I'm going for SCII I'm more of an SC person, and Like LoyaL said, WoW is alot like Diablo.

Setting the brightness won't help me overcome the shitty use of Colors, you know. :P So yeah, SC2 would have been nice, but even the attack animations and the units look like WCIII right now.

Haven't seen diablo 3 yet. is there any footage of it.

Yeah home skillet. I'd check them out. two smaller videos but one big video like 600+mb... I think.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/

So yeah, SC2 would have been nice, but even the attack animations and the units look like WCIII right now.

Yeah that is kinda a turn off for me as well. I'm finishing up Frozen Throne right now and I'm rather burnt out on the animations. Org. Starcraft will never get old.

Haven't seen diablo 3 yet. is there any footage of it.

Yeah home skillet. I'd check them out. two smaller videos but one big video like 600+mb... I think.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/

So yeah, SC2 would have been nice, but even the attack animations and the units look like WCIII right now.

Yeah that is kinda a turn off for me as well. I'm finishing up Frozen Throne right now and I'm rather burnt out on the animations. Org. Starcraft will never get old.

Original starcraft is starting to get old to me. The only reason i continue to play it is to get better for starcraft 2. :P

Edited by Protoman

WoW is NOT like Diablo2, in any way. If you have played both you will know this. Diablo2 and WoW are complete opposites. The graphics the Quests the Characters the whole purpose of the game. Sure they may have took of from Diablo2 but in a new era, but they are not alike.

Plus Diablo3 will drop a deuce on WoW.

Have you guys even seen the game play for Diablo2?

Its freaking Orgasmic!!!!

You have total control of the game, environment, character, not only that the skills are absolutely amazing.

the Witch Doctor is out of control.

The thing about SC is well, UMS is the reason its still so popular. Of course people still play melee and other games like that but we can all agree UMS is MUCH MUCH more popular, and from what it looks like I dont think SC2 will have the same UMS as SC. Unless they go in the same direction as Warcraft3. So like someone before said previously in one way or another SC2 WILL have the same features as WC3

D3 is no where close to WoW

You have total control of the game, environment, character, not only that the skills are absolutely amazing.

You mean Diablo 3?

Diablo 2 is bunk in comparison

You mean Diablo 3?

Hehe sorry your right Diablo3, I missed a key :) thanks for the correction :P

You mean Diablo 3?

Hehe sorry your right Diablo3, I missed a key :) thanks for the correction :P

haha it's cool, I knew what you were talking about. Just wanted to give you shit :thumbsup:

I definitly voted for SC2. Diablo 3 looks good and all, but I think it would could be better with the ability to swivle your screen around your character, rather then the same stick in one spot camera angle. Then again, SC2 could benefit from that same addition.

SC2 ftw :)

My computer can't handle either one so sucks for me DX

Star Craft 2 is the most anticipated game ever. Ever since the announcement of it Koreans all over the world has been so excited about it. Just wait and watch Blizzard postpone the release date and we will have a nuclear holocaust on our hands and another Virginia Tech.

Star Craft 2 is the most anticipated game ever. Ever since the announcement of it Koreans all over the world has been so excited about it. Just wait and watch Blizzard postpone the release date and we will have a nuclear holocaust on our hands and another Virginia Tech.

I kind of believe that man that would probably happen if blizzard says "Sorry StarcraftII has been canceled" I would go emo. LOL.

I believe I would want Starcraft II more, however I guess I have not much to say as I never have played Diablo I. But on the bright side, they are both different kind of games and Starcraft II with its awesome new map editor will let you create a very feature rich map with endless possibilities so who would not want that?

Nearly everyone on this site is going to get SC2, but like alot of people said "to much like WC3" lots of people have the same agreement on that and are some what diapointed and most will buy the game

Nearly everyone on this site is going to get SC2, but like alot of people said "to much like WC3" lots of people have the same agreement on that and are some what diapointed and most will buy the game

Yeah I don't care if it's EXACTLY like WC3 just dif units and better abilitys and graphics :(.

so i voted Diablo 3 becuase as many others said sc2 looks to much like war3 personaly i hate war3 the 3d 5 miners only retared hero bull**** warcraft2 = best blizzard game EVER R.I.P but i do got sc2 on reserve

:D odds are i wont like it brood war owns and blizz is failing with sc2 simple as that