Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3 vs Starcraft 2

Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2

• Diablo 3
    • Starcraft 2

I was just wondering what do you want more Diablo 3 Or Starcraft 2? I'd like to see people's answers because each of these games look great and are going to be BIG. post your answer and why. My vote goes to Diablo 3, it seems like blizzard has added alot of great features compared to SC2 and had many running ideas they wanted to try out

I would like to see Diablo3 more.

For one I am one of those people that LOVE starcraft: brood war for the way it is right now. I dont want to see Warcraft3 like units, I dont like all the bulgy units. I love the simplicity of the game. Its incredible, Brilliant, its Amazing.

Diablo3 is well.... shit Diablo3 :D

Same. Diablo 3.

Starcraft II looks too similar to the Warcraft series and it doesn't seem like it's going to offer as much as Diablo III, so I vote Diablo III as well.

I think Diablo 3 is unique from the other gamed Blizzard has created and im so glad about that SC2 is going to be a good game but Diablo 3 is going to make it its bitch ^^. If SC2 is like Broodwar I think I wouldnt complain

Edited by Speedskater

lol im all for Starcraft II because it has excellent graphics and i like Starcraft alot.

I'm buying both.

Sorry forgot to add other options

Sorry forgot to add other options

Starcraft 2 all the way. I play that game nearly every day. If not, I'm doing something educational.

I'm not waiting for EITHER of them. Starcraft II looks like shitty Warcraft III in space, just look at the Zerg it's hilariously ugly, and Diablo is something I'm not waiting for.

Starcraft II looks like shitty Warcraft III
That's what they said about Starcraft I before IT was released (replace Warcraft III with Warcraft II though).

prealpha3.jpg

But it's much different now then it was then, right? :P

Starcraft 2. Never played diablo.

Diablo. Never played starcraft 2.

I'm buying both.

Agreed 100%

lol i want sc2 the fact that ultralisks can burrow makes me want it so much more plus they got so many new toys and more then 1 death styles cause i saw on youtube there were dts chopping marines in half plus the graphics r awsome

Sc 2 ftw gg thx no rm.....

I want it to be less WC3. I hate WC3 graphs. It's so bright and non-dark, it's annoying.

Maybe you'll be able to adjust brightness.

lol owned....

Comparing it to wc3 is foolish because that is the exact same argument people had about the original starcraft. They said it was just warcraft in space, yet Starcraft still has a commanding online presence 10 years later.

Its not like Starcraft 2 is going to be exactly like WC3 they might decide to change the graphics because of the complaints but delaying it to do so. Im sure Blizzard isn't happy with the graphics and knowing them they might leave it and add great new features

The same team that developed Warcraft III is working on Starcraft II, so it's naturally going to appear similar in one way or another. I agree though, they are making the game way too colorful looking -- it's beginning to look "cartoony" in my opinion.

d3 all the way i bean waiting for d3 for to many years fuck sc2 bring on the true evil ^.^

I love Starcraft and excited to finally see it first hand but that gameplay trailer I watch of Diablo III is just breathtaking.

Like I said before, I played Diablo 1 a lot and got bored of Diablo II but Diablo III is way beyond it's predecessors.