Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3 vs Starcraft 2

Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Diablo 3 VS Starcraft 2

• Diablo 3
    • Starcraft 2

StarCraft 2 all the way! We have been waiting patiently for many years and I think it will take off so quick.

Lol the outcome of this was interesting, first alot of people voted D3 then more people voted for SC2

I have to say the release of D3 was amazing and exciting but now SC2 seems alot better now

I want both ^_^

But I afraid both will take mutch of money :S

hm... vote for d3 , becose don't think that they make sc2 rly good...

I'm currently sticking with Diablo 3, Blizzard is staying with the birds eye view of the area, and still have simular attacks to Diablo 2. Starcraft 2 still going to be a great game has very simular movements as Warcraft 3 (Which was a good game). I wouldn't mind if Starcraft 2 had the exact same graphics as the regular Starcraft.

sc2:Wings of Liberty will be the best.

Diablo 3 hasn't been updated in a while making the arrival of D3 boring.

I'll probably end up getting both games, but I'm sure I'll end up enjoying D3 more.

If either of those games incorporate a Pay-Per-Month deal, I'm not playing either of the two.

I'll probably end up getting both games, but I'm sure I'll end up enjoying D3 more.

If either of those games incorporate a Pay-Per-Month deal, I'm not playing either of the two.

Agreed, I'd be so fucking pissed if blizzard attempts to do that shit.

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll decide that more people will buy the game (all 3 of them :ph34r:) if it's not pay-per-month.

If blizzard does make it monthly I'll spam their forums and I could always find people to contribute.

Please don't mindlessly spam in the topic I wan't people's opinions. Yeah its not like anyone here isn't going to buy both each of these games was an amazing and joyfull shock which made alot of fans happy

I'm probably not buying D3, just because of the fact that my parent's won't allow me to buy it. SC2 might take some convincing too, because it's so expensive and i'm already on the comp.

Thankfully, this doesn't seem to be too likely, though they are still gonna try to get as much from us as they can in other ways.

http://www.maxfreak.com/diablo3/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Initially, I thought “oh, we had banner ads in battle.net before, no problem”. Here’s from the horse’s mouth (Rob Pardo interview):

So Julian Wilson told us that you guys are looking monetize Battle.Net in some way. Is that right?

Wow, that’s an evil way of putting it. Julian’s turning into a business guy on me. Here’s the way I would put it. We’re definitely not looking at turning Diablo into a subscription based game…

With Battle.Net we’re definitely looking at possible different features that we might be able to do for additional money… I think World of Warcraft is a great example to look at. We charge people if they want to switch servers or if they want name changes, things that aren’t core to the game experience, they’re really just optional things that some people want.

OK, that’s a relief: Diablo 3 isn’t a subscription game; changing your name to GobbleCoque is going to cost $29.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maybe its because I more into rpg than rts but yea.

Lol i might get sc2 though.

Edited by El Profeta

I hope diablo 3 isn't like D2, I get bored of killing the last boss over and over.

SCII by far. Waited long enough. Dont really care if its crap in a box.Gotta have it, i think i put it on my christmas list every year hoping it care out!!!!!!

I'm buying both.

Agreed 100%

yeah, all 3 discs of sc2 and the one disc set of Diablo3

Dude don't jinx it.

1 disc bought for online

, 5 other discs to obtain through other means

other means meaning sleeping with a blizzard employee?