Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Resident Evil 3 speedrun

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F56B77E1FAFC8294

PC version.

Recorded using Fraps 2.9.4

Compiled and edited with Sony Vegas 8.0

Played with the xbox360 wireless controller

Easy mode with special costume 2 (S.T.A.R.S. Outfit)

No weapons or health picked up throughout this run. This isn't a full speed run, instead it is several segments compiled into one. Each segment is the length between the first typewriter after a live selection and the consecutive one. Since this is my first speed run I chose a short game and played it on easy mode. Please don't PM me or leave any comments saying how some one who played the game in one sitting still did better than me. I realize this already, even though I tried to get the best time I didn't do alot of planning or research on the best paths or techniques. Everything I did was stuff I came up with, I never looked at other speedruns or walkthroughs in order to get a better time. I'll do a more professional speed run later.

So as it says above, it isn't a speedrun in the sense that it's done in one sitting. I know that's a vital part of it being called a speedrun, but I enjoy playing the game at this pace just as much and I think other people would enjoy watching it just as much.

I haven't finished but I'll be done in a few days. I'll post here again once I'm done. Then once more after I do an actual speedrun of this game.

No resident evil 4 :(. Nice game tho.