Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Online Stack-Hack?

I see that there is a stack-hack for online play and I was wondering if there is such a hack for online play? mostly being a hack where it turns vision off like when turning the lights off?

Offline*

I believe this has been patched to shit.

Yeah, there isn't anymore sunken stacking -_-

Fake. That site is a fake. Why do you keep posting it? It is obvious that it is fake.

Offline*

I believe this has been patched to shit.

Not necessarily. People said/believed the drop hack and mineral hack(s) were permanently patched but people found ways, so I still believe it's possible, just no one knows the method at the moment.

This is patched because stacking in any fashion can get you dropped. Putting more than 10 of anything in one spot is a danger, and fifty is a guranteed drop.

I've found like 5 different ways to achieve stacking, unfortunately they all drop :D

Fake. That site is a fake. Why do you keep posting it? It is obvious that it is fake.

Lmao i didn't know that hm i was thinking of signing up there, but yeah i figured out it was fake minutes after posting the link i typed in "Starcraft zzz hack" and it popped up with like 20outcomes i was like "wtf"

Don't think about signing up somewhere when the site is an obvious fake.

What about the "Exploit Hack" by promasser? I downloaded it from this site, and apparently(Though I havent tried it) It allows online stacking, at the cost of your permanet vision, which is cureable VIA maphack.

I just woke up, ill test the hack in a little bit.

I doubt it works. If it does, then lol. But I really doubt it.

Just tried it, its offline only D=!

Kinda cool to be able to stack offline though, incase my internet cuts out I can dick around :)

What about the "Exploit Hack" by promasser? I downloaded it from this site, and apparently(Though I havent tried it) It allows online stacking, at the cost of your permanet vision, which is cureable VIA maphack.

I just woke up, ill test the hack in a little bit.

Promasser got the stack hack feature in his hack from me and my Stack Hack + Extras.dll and like I said before, none of the methods I know work online.

Yeah, I just tried it, turns out it only works offline. Too bad though, stack hack was amuseing if nothign else(Siege tank / reaver / Guardian = Rape) and it was nice to play my dad with it.

One game, I visioned my father on Fastest(His favorite map, I play LT) and after about 2 minutes of saying nothign, he said "How do you have 200 larvae to your front door hatchery. The game is cheating me. Jackass!"

It might not sound funny to you, but hes a n00b online, it was fucking hilarious to me, It was great, I won the game, but he fucked the hatcherys with a reaver+zeolot attack, Zealots to mass and take fire, while reavers took out stack sunkens + The hatcehry. It was hilarous.

Anyway, im gonna see if I can get back into codeing =/, Im not great, but I made a map hack in the past :), If i can get back into it, maybe I can make a stack hack(No promises)

Dont expect much, but ill see if I can contribute :)

Edited by Vailence

It would be nice to see someone else that can code things for Ghoztcraft, as there is only a limited number of us here that can/do.

Lol.. I find it strange that we (3 people?) all program in masm.. :x

And from what I remember, the day the mineral hack was released p00onu told me that he had an online stack hack... I hate him. -.-'

But from my research there were/are many ways to do stack hack:

-Open up the diplomacy settings and change the player id's around so that your actually unvisioning yourself. (change player 1 to player 0, uncheck player 1, unvisioned!) <- Patched.
-Send the "0x0D, 0x00, 0x01" command in game action to unvision everybody, even yourself. <- Patched.

-Use hacks to use triggers to unvision yourself. <- ??? Likely drop.
-Make the other players think your a different player. <- ??? Likely drop.
-Buffer overflow? <- ???

Those are the only ways that I can think of that could cause you to unvision yourself without a sure drop. So I'd assume if there WAS a private stack hack it would likely involve one of those methods.