Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Azu

Azu is a fucking arrogant noob, who thinks hes better than everyone.

Like saying that i spam, when im trying to have fun on GC, wich i think that the purpose of GC is.

But we all know that i love him

So heres a video to you!

Edited by dekusvamp

Jesus christ, you really are trevor aren't you? I was hoping you fucking died, damnit.

FUCK OFF!

FUCK YOUTUBE BITCH SLUT BASTARD DIABLO 3 FUCK U TOO SC2 FTW K THX GG NO RM!

wtc? well im not trevor, if i was, i wouldve changed my avatar to something dumb, right?

Then why won't you fuck off and stop acting like him?

wtc? well im not trevor, if i was, i wouldve changed my avatar to something dumb, right?

Omgz0rs guitarmastx7 steals from shippage

Azu... There is nothing wrong with this topic. I feel sorry for who ever started it, they are only demeaning them selves, but the fact that you spammed my inbox with multiple links about this topic... That is very annoying.

Azu, in my opinion you really have been arrogant and quite cocky. I am referring to my reply and your replies in the protoss mineral thread. You act as if you are better than anyone else, and to be honest you really are annoying with your constant badgering of the rules.

There is always a time and place to critique others. For instance, the flame thread would be the perfect place to critisize, belittle, or whatever the case may be. Azu tends to really go over board with the critiquing and posting references, sources, etc. It really isn't necessary and can be quite obnoxious at times.

I partly agree with the arrogant part in which ProSlasher stated. :/

I don't have a problem with Azu, but with several Ghoztcraft members that I will not mention. -_-

Edited by Protoman

...sigh more flame. Well everyone has there personalities Azu is Azu which is actually (not in an offensive way) a smartass who sometimes types harsh comments to questions which people are serious about and would like a good answer. btw the Rick Role thing was REALLY STUPID

Edited by Speedskater

Azu is a decent guy. If you kids didn't say stupid fucking things all the time, he wouldn't seem so "arrogant"

He does flame a lot, but shit this is nothing. You want to see real assholes, go check out Bwhacks.

And if you want to see just stupid fucking pieces of shit, 4chan.

Fuck off Azu, Even I think dekusvamp is correct. You are arrogant and think your better than anyone else.

Sometimes you need to find a lesson with every negative comment you receive.

Azu is the way he/she (I Don't know) is and no matter what anyone says, he/she will continue to be that way. You can either avoid or ignore his comments or you can fuel them and make the fire even bigger.

That may be true, but what am i supposed to do about the 43 messages in my inbox all from him reporting this thread?

Guess what I said doesn't apply to your inbox messages. You're shit outa luck ;)

(1:50:16 AM) XGhozt00: omfg

(1:50:18 AM) slasher2190: lol

(1:50:20 AM) XGhozt00: Azu just attacked the site

(1:50:23 AM) XGhozt00: DoS

(1:50:24 AM) slasher2190: Really?

(1:50:27 AM) slasher2190: LOL

(1:50:32 AM) slasher2190: Ban him.

(1:50:47 AM) XGhozt00: he's banned

(1:50:49 AM) XGhozt00: That pisses me off

(1:51:20 AM) slasher2190: hmmm

That may be true, but what am i supposed to do about the 43 messages in my inbox all from him reporting this thread?

Slasher you can not do anything about it. Why he would report a flame thread is the real question. Azu might as well face it not everyone is gonna like you.