Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WoWEmuHacker

Hello.

As you probably all know, theres a tool called "WoWEmuHacker", that Devalina developed.

Their site is still www.deathsoft.com, and if you want a good hacking engine, then use this.

Also, the new versions will not support all of the old WoW patches, so if you want to use some of the old patches, then better get a hand on an old one now ;)

EDIT:

Oops forgot to mention, WOWEMUHACKER for emulation servers only! (private servers)

Edited by dekusvamp

I thought that you can't use this on a live server or you'll be banned....

thought people would figure with WoWEmuHacker but i fixed

Yeah, I have a friend who made the mistake of trying to use it on a live server. People just don't think that you should only use it on privates.

Lol, weirdoes indeed.

Well i have a question i have version 4.3 the newwest one i belive is 5.0 but my avg says it has a trojan so im staying with 4.3, and i was just wondering if anyone can help me get it to work.. theres not really any good details on how to use emuhacker. i belive my problem is in the settings.ini file if anyone can help me id apreaciate it very much :o btw im back been afk for a few months :)

it says its virus, it isn't, it acts like virus, can be misused, eod