Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

2.4.x+ exploits

Here is a list of exploits i think are usefull.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over Undercity (Yeah i know it sounds stupid):

Ok, first go to Fenris isle. If you dont know where it is, its directly south of Undercity.

Swim north until you get to the walls of undercity, then swim east until you get to the place where the walls turn, like this:

/

| Undercity |

| |

____________/ here

There should be a piece of land there.

Then go north along the wall untill a hill blocks your way, then jump aside with the wall, untill you get over the hill, and into a space between undercity and the hills. Now walk north-east untill you can go up on a hill, then walk all the way up along it, then walk west till you see undercitys walls, now JUMP over them, and voila, youre over undercity!

I know that one isnt much, but i will finish them later. I got some important stuff to do, so bye for now.

I think everyone knows about that . . . Thanks for the post though! I am sure it helped somone.

I know, i made another topic, referring to that.