Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

News: Woman cut baby from mother's womb.

KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Police here report that a pregnant woman was stabbed multiple times in the chest and her nearly full-term baby was cut from her womb. A second woman has been arrested.

Source(s): http://www.kpic.com/news/local/22741369.html

This makes me sick... I hope she gets every punishment imaginable.

KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Police here report that a pregnant woman was stabbed multiple times in the chest and her nearly full-term baby was cut from her womb. A second woman has been arrested.

Source(s): http://www.kpic.com/news/local/22741369.html

This makes me sick... I hope she gets every punishment imaginable.

That's almost uncomprehendable.

Yeah I seriously felt ill, and still do, after hearing about it.

people are sick. I couldn't finish that.

I've heard about something like this when it happened long ago, on Discovery Chan.

On that occassion, it went like her boyfriend told her that "I'll gtfo now" and she said "NO I'm pregnant" but she wasn't, but later the signs just wouldn't show. So, she went and stole a baby from a real pregnant woman from inside her womb.

The woman was schyzophrenic, by the way.

wow was that chick crazy for that baby or wat

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thats nasty and mean

Oh god that's just sick and disgusting, she deserves the death penalty.

I am very surprised that someone actually made a topic about this! This is a nice discussion. I must say tho she will get every punishment the court gives her or the court system is fucked up.

I've heard about something like this when it happened long ago, on Discovery Chan.

On that occassion, it went like her boyfriend told her that "I'll gtfo now" and she said "NO I'm pregnant" but she wasn't, but later the signs just wouldn't show. So, she went and stole a baby from a real pregnant woman from inside her womb.

The woman was schyzophrenic, by the way.

I heard that story to, its amazing how someone could do something like that

Reminds me of Charles Manson.. since he pretty much did the same thing -- long time ago though.

Thats flippin disgusting.. i would not be able to pull anything out of a dead body.. Only if it was Money..

Just makes me sick mostly becuase she killed her and cut her open for the baby. She thought the baby was hers. I see them making a movie out of this.

Thats horrific, if there is a Heave or Hell, she most definitly will burn in the deepest recesses of the latter.

I hope she gets horrificly raped and maimed in prision, fucking sick bitch.

-Edit- Holy fuck, the baby was almost due, and its still alive! this is quite possible the crazyest story iv ever read, and definitly the most realisticly horrific.

Edited by Vailence

I find this matter to be completely horrific, although I am glad to hear the child survived, this woman doesnt even deserve the death sentence, that would be a mercy killing. No she deserves to be in the Arizona State Prison seen Here Tent city would be perfect for a life sentence.

Yeah I heard about this a long time ago. Some people are just fricken sick.

What's up with all the topics on crazy shit ;[

"Upon searching the suspect's purse, police found a pair of mechanic's gloves soaked in blood, as well as a mucus bulb, a boxcutter, yarn, a baby bottle and baby socks."

Wow...you know something's wrong when you find baby socks and bloody gloves in the same purse.

Yeah Just kind of.