Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Ghoztcraft VIP Donations Begins

Dear Ghoztcraft and Community,

A stated here, Lifetime VIP Membership would no longer be accepted after the 1st of July. It's now officially begun! You can view the new subscriptions here.! Remember, any donation that you make helps out everyone, and we appreciate every single cent donated to Ghoztcraft. All of the donations go right back into the site to help better our servers, community and software.

Starting today, Lifetime VIP Membership will no longer be available. You will now be able to donate 13.99 For 6 months, or 9.99 for 3 months. After your VIP Membership time has expired you will have a chance to renew it and send another donation. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far and helped us reach over $2,000 USD in donations! You have yourselves to thank for our high end server, great designs, events, thousands of downloads and more!

Again, this will not effect any current VIP Members who have Lifetime Membership.

So here's to YOU for helping make Ghoztcraft Possible,

The Ghoztcraft Administration and Team.

I hope everyone grabbed that offer when they had the chance!!

But that's amazing, 2000 dollars for a gaming site!

Congratulations Ghoztcraft for being at this level.

I hope to only further the par into Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.

I hope every 1 got life time while they could :D

Just got paid today :stink: no biggie

Ghozt, perhaps the renewal should be half off if they do it with in a week of the VIP expiring?

im sure XGhozt will make some exceptions to the final date zero :o i mean its ghozt he doesn't even uphold his own rules.... rofl

XGhozt is a lonley guy, i bet you can find a way...

Anybody donate with the new VIP membership rules?

Ghozt, perhaps the renewal should be half off if they do it with in a week of the VIP expiring?

There's no need, you can only send another donation after the first one expires.

Anybody donate with the new VIP membership rules?

Yeah, 1 person so far.