Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My points?

not really a big deal... but,. what happened to my points? i had like 500+ and now i have 9... army system?? cuhz i don't understand what the army system is and how i "join"

Yeh happened to me to, apparent some guy called uentil hacked it and deleted peoples points

Actually he use a tool here on Ghoztcraft to steal other peoples points. And prolly soon when everyone buy that tool Uentil they will get there revenge :).

How do i play the Army system?? i never understood how i get started....

You guys should make a high point requirement protection against point stealage. Big yes from me on that.

bad idea.. too much extra effort over nothing.. getting points is easy. BUT!!(ghozt this is directed to youuu) i was planning on buying "Title Changer" from the market.. Lol,. any chance i can just GET it? xD

The Army System was reset due to a few bugs. They have been worked out and the AS is now back online.

lol... i can't find this information..(or haven't applied myself to look hard enough) but can anyone tell me when i can change my own title?