Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacks? Yes? No?

Well, i have been searching the web till my eyes have freakin bled.. And i cant find any WoW hacks that are actually updated and work for the new 1.9.2 patch. This is driving me mad. So does anyone out there even know if theres any working hacks or not? and are they free.... Theres no way im paying cash for a peice of computer data. Thanks.

WoW hacks? You wish lol.

I doubt anyone on here can post one WoW compatible hack, that works with anything other then a private server(Which isint worth playing)

Though, you can find bot's which auto level you and auto hunt, these are extremly useful(Though destroy the entire point of the game.)

I play WoW for the purpose of exploreing... though I quit after BC, it just changed in a way I dident like, so i went back to SC lol.

Good luck on your hunt though, believe me, stay with the bots, no hacks for WoW work, and if you DO find one, its a fake, and its a virus, DL at your own risk partner.

Ahem...

WoW Private servers IS worth playing.

Go make your own, its pretty fun to bug everything.

Btw, wat da fuk?

1.9.2?

I played officiol for a long time, the best part of WoW are the infinitly HUGE communitys on the paid for servers, hundreds of thousands of people 24/7? Hellz yes.

I havent found a single private server with over 200+ people yet, and that was middle earth2, the #1 WoW server out there. High rates are less "ENjoyable" as I lose the sense of gratafication that comes with easy work.

But I am on a hacking forum >___>;;

Anyone know of a private server with 500+ people online at a time? That would be nice :P

Anyone know of a private server with 500+ people online at a time? That would be nice :D

Yeah I would like to know as well.

wowscape toxic ppl xtremetop100

Lol, i hear you vail, but i still play on WoWscape which you already know is a private server. Dude i dont pay for anything on the internet unless i honestly have too.. which is so rare its close to never. But yea i didn't think there was any hacks availible for it. I zimmed through ZeroGamers' peice of sh!t site, and i found a mass of so called hacks but i beleive that theire all fake and some sort of trojan i BET YOU!... Well.... since were on the subject wanna save me the googness and hook me up with a decent bot or something? Damn i probobly have to know what the patch version for WoWscape now is but i dont have the game installed on this pc.. Damn shame that is...

I have my own private WOW server maybe I should release it to this community.

You definitly should, especially if you want the server to grow :D

so i bought some WoW hacks a while ago they work but i dont play wow ne more lol no job and i kinda got no money so that ended my WoW spree ($500) and welp.. kinda stupid now lol but i got hax >:] working and i couldnot find any for free but i can give u a coopy of the ones i have in a couple days my mom kicked me out so i aint got my computer at the moment but hang on for a while

There is a huge risk that you would be caught and banned. I would hate to have to start over again so it wouldn't be worth it for me.

Toxic WOW is very unstable and so many bugs i wanted to punch a baby. Burning isn't so bad. That is what i play currently after toxic.

Anyone have any hacks for patch 2.4.1 in WoW?

[sarcasm]Zar, WOW you got your OWN private server? THATS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! AND MAYBE, WTF, YOURE GONNA RELEASE IT!??!?!?!? O_O[/sarcasm]

Google loves you, and youre gonna love it too, just use the search button and in 2 secs youll get a repack that own all other servers (just sql).

All idiots can make a friggin p server.

dekusvamp, video game servers are not "Easy" to set up if youv never done it before, they can be quite daunting when your first learning how to do it. He has to set up port forwarding on his routers and firewalls, and set all of the IP's in the config files(Missing one means your server wont work, and sometimes they are tricky to find, the locations that is.)

Anyone who runs there own video game server or succesful website deserves props.

sorry about my language, props? what is that?

And i run my own private server, took me 5 min to take it up the first time, the replacing takes like 2 mins, especially with ascent.