Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] The StarCraft Hackers Tournament Begins.

Hello everyone,

We've got some amazing news you've all been waiting to read about. After 3 months of planning, coordination and hard work, we're finally ready to announce the StarCraft Hackers Tournament. Everyone can sign up and join the Tournament. You'll be faced with a series of "hacker vs hacker" style game play on our custom map. You'll be using hacks in 3 rounds against another hacker. An Admin will be preset for each game, as well as observers and every match will be broadcast live over the Game Hackers Union Radio.

You can read all about this, including, rules, common questions, a gallery, videos, our sponsors and a place to register, here. Please do keep in mind, we're putting a limit on the max amount of players accepted, and that's 200 or before July 20th. Once everything has been coordinated with the players the matches will begin. Each match will be recorded and scheduled in our Calender.

So, why should you join, you ask? The prizes! First Place get's $50 USD as well as a free domain name and hosting from PurgeHosting. But that's not all. Second Place and Third Place will also receive rewards. So, sign up now and reserve your spot for a chance to win it all and prove yourself to be the best Starcraft Hacker there is.

scht_join-today2.png

Please post any Questions you have here!

Goodluck Contestants,

~Ghoztcraft Administration.

Im in ;).

Let the best man win.

...or should I say best h4x0r.

Don't worry, I will.

my friend gets his car next week so i should be able to talk him into picking me up and giving me a ride back to his house so i can use his internet ;) maybe... lol idk yet...

So far I like the odds.

No drop hack I assume.... cus thats bad... Really bad.

No drop hacks allowed. There is a link XGhozt posted that you can click one of the Tabs for the rules.

No drop hacks allowed. There is a link XGhozt posted that you can click one of the Tabs for the rules.

Ahhhh, I missed it, my bad. Thanks for letting me know Suteki, Ill check it out now.

Good. A group of us spent a lot of time brainstorming with ghozt.

Check out the videos often, they should be multiplying like rabbits.

I just read the rules, it turns out its doubles.

If you are randomly paired with someone who is "Significantly" below your capability level, you should be allowed to opt for a second random selection, even possible a third(With admin consent)

Not to be mean to n00bs, but a lifetime VIP would be pimpin, and I dont feel like loseing my shot at it based on a poor team-mate. Super yes on this suggestion.

I just read the rules, it turns out its doubles.

If you are randomly paired with someone who is "Significantly" below your capability level, you should be allowed to opt for a second random selection, even possible a third(With admin consent)

Not to be mean to n00bs, but a lifetime VIP would be pimpin, and I dont feel like loseing my shot at it based on a poor team-mate. Super yes on this suggestion.

Don't worry, we'll pair up some good games.

It's a 1v1 tournament.

How Many Players Per Match?

Each match consists of 2 contestants, an Administrator of Ghoztcraft.net, and the optional 3 spectators.

so i'm assuming Admins will be using stuff like Zerg Mineral Exploit "finder"? since you said Race Specific Hacks you should also put Range Hack for Rines and Ghost's on that list.

Range hack doesn't work with the current version, and there is controversy about whether it works at all, I believe.

[Pending Change]

The admins have full map view and there will also be two spectators at least, and a live video feed.

It is indeed a 1v1 Loyal... how the hell did i get that idea.

Practise practise practise ;). Im psyched.

Range hack doesn't work with the current version, and there is controversy about whether it works at all, I believe.

[Pending Change]

The admins have full map view and there will also be two spectators at least, and a live video feed.

;) that reminds me i had a update for it but never released. :) Well we all know ima win :) . But i suggest the following hacks...

Oblivion, Starcraft Low Latency.

I am so going to do this. Now does any previous hack work on this or will it have to be an updated one for the new patch?

Idk if im going to sign up >_> im 100% sure ima be working or not playing SC

Sweet, I joined. I doubt I'll win though, but it'll be fun non-the-less.

Some hacks I can think of:multicommand, maphack, selection hack.

Just download the two hacks i suggested, and you'll be set ;).

I am so going to do this. Now does any previous hack work on this or will it have to be an updated one for the new patch?

If both players would rather play on a different version of starcraft, that will be allowed. For example, if you'd rather play on v1.12b verses someone else, if both players are in agreement then it's a fair match.

Funny how you mentioned 1.12b, the absolute best patch for hacking that was out there lol.

Ghozt mind you not everyone is going to be lag free... :black eye: But ill be the one broadcasting over the radio =P