Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] The StarCraft Hackers Tournament Begins.

Yeah ill get east setup today.

[10:49:49 AM] Users in channel Clan GzC:

[10:49:49 AM] [LOYAL@LORDAERON], [LUVIN@LORDAERON]

[10:49:49 AM] Refuse, LoyaLty

[10:49:49 AM] Politics, [TABLOID@LORDAERON]

OMG where do i even download us.hack is it private file?

Oo im definatetly gonna watch THIS!!!

I'll watch replay :P , btw no oen active at USWest go go go everyone is afk there ;)

so when this thing gonna be??

liek you have a date setup or what??

C'mon everyone, spread the word! Go on Starcraft and tell people about it.

Our Clan channel is "Clan GzC", thanks to loyal for the channel!

[12:18:27.110]That channel does not exist.
[12:18:27.126] (If you are trying to search for a user, use the /whois command.)

Plutomic is just all words. He has already lost to one person, who says hes gonna win against anyone else.

ok? ONE person,stfu. If Anderson Silva lost a match to someone better than him, would you say he sucks? No,because he can still fucking destroy you. Fucking moron. Now please,go back to your Evolves and Bounding.. Stupid faggot.

Don't even try replying with "bullshit,eat shit,you're gay lulz lulz".. I'm going to ignore you.. Only loyal may speak,because he beat me,and he can prove it,because he has rep. But if you no beat me,you no speak. Stupid punk bitch.

We'll see who wins what against who when the tourny starts. But anyone know if ///M is playing in this? He's good at 1v1s

Edited by Speedskater

Loyal, if your ever on east, add me, its Vailence

Im looking forward to a game against you. Ill go chill in the channel see if your there.

He had it comeing, I have a distinct feeling youll be alright.

Clan GzC isint present on US.east atm, im always in channel war, and I do mean always lol.

Stop flaming Plutomic, and everyone else stop giving him a reason to flame back. I have 1 person officially signing up he might be able to get more. Please tell friends about this it could be a great tourny

We're at about 25 now! Keep going guys! When you play a game on Starcraft spread the word!

Making GzC@east right now.

Thanks Dead Man! It's working!

eh a champion of hackers. I would join in if it didnt have hacks allowed, but what can i say. this is a hacking site.

How many people so far? and how long you think this is going to take?

How many people so far? and how long you think this is going to take?

If you go to the tournament page and click on "Player List" You can see who has signed up.

Do we have a date for this yet? Also might want to update this page with the prizes.

Do we have a date for this yet? Also might want to update this page with the prizes.

I did?

And, there was always a date. Around the 20th, that's when we start matching up people.

I did?

And, there was always a date. Around the 20th, that's when we start matching up people.

That weekend I work dude... I thought the 20th is the end date till everything was set...

I did?

That weekend I work dude... I thought the 20th is the end date till everything was set...

Yes, that's the day signups close and we'll go from there.

SOMEbody is going to use the crash hack lol -_-

I will be doing an official live stream of all matches over a video streaming site. I've already got it set up... I will release the link closer to the tournament.

Is the format round robbin? Or is it simply a randomized ladder? Or is it wins.v.losses? and everyone gets so many rounds against randomly selected players?