Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sig and Avatar Request

Seeing as the last one didn't go so well i was wondering if there is anyone out their willing to make a Sig and Avatar for me. My only really request is that it has a picture of Yoshimitsu, is preferably green (w/e else is good also) and that they have the text }†{Yoshiman03}†{. If it helps i donated $13.99 already to GC for the purpose of a Sig and Avatar, but it seems that the person who was sposed to make me mine just doesn't want to do it :P so anyone willing to make it?

Dead Man, where did you learn those 1337 skillz?

Lol...jk,

Anyways, i'll give it a shot... once i get to all of these requests...

At least yours doesn't require me to render anything. >>

id give a crack at it =D

you have the render already??

LETS PRETEND I don't know whether or not i even have a renderer? lol

Seeing as the last one didn't go so well i was wondering if there is anyone out their willing to make a Sig and Avatar for me. My only really request is that it has a picture of Yoshimitsu, is preferably green (w/e else is good also) and that they have the text }†{Yoshiman03}†{. If it helps i donated $13.99 already to GC for the purpose of a Sig and Avatar, but it seems that the person who was sposed to make me mine just doesn't want to do it :D so anyone willing to make it?

Doesn't want to do it my ass.

I made you two different signatures, both considered good when i got c&c from my friends around.

Considering you weren't very specific with what you wanted, they were both perfectly in the request guidelines.

Seeing as the last one didn't go so well i was wondering if there is anyone out their willing to make a Sig and Avatar for me. My only really request is that it has a picture of Yoshimitsu, is preferably green (w/e else is good also) and that they have the text }†{Yoshiman03}†{. If it helps i donated $13.99 already to GC for the purpose of a Sig and Avatar, but it seems that the person who was sposed to make me mine just doesn't want to do it :D so anyone willing to make it?

Doesn't want to do it my ass.

I made you two different signatures, both considered good when i got c&c from my friends around.

Considering you weren't very specific with what you wanted, they were both perfectly in the request guidelines.

dude Firstly you told me in message i was being to specific:

"Avatar:

Height: 130px

Width: 130px

Picture: http://re2.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1211396847

Colours: Any colours really, aslong as it looks good and matches the colour scheme of the Sig.

Misc.: I was looking at maybe incorporating "†Yoshiman03[RP]†" into the layout of the scheme

Signature

Height: ~Unknown!~

Width: ~Unknown!!~

Picture: I have 2 that I was looking at to be incorporated into my sig;

~ The first I was looking at being put on the left hand side of the sig: http://www.freewebs.com/clar380/Images/Yos...s/Yoshipic1.jpg

And

~ lol, a picture of Yoshimitsu doing like a spinning attack

Colours: Once again like the Avatar, what ever colours you think will work and look good with the images (if you want to you can find a similar picture if it is easier to work with.

If anyone is willing to take on my challenge tongue.gif then post here and we will discuss the details smile.gif"

and secondly by not returning any of my message i presumed u no longer wanted to do it, I asked at the beginning before i paid if i could see a few before i chose, and you said yes to that...

The one Zar did was better than the other two that loyal made. Just go with the one Zar made for you. If you want when I have time I will have go at it. But I would just go with Zar's.

Lol heres my one for ypu :P :P :P:P

LMAO!!

I just have to save that sig on my computer.

Edited by Protoman

yoshimitsuij3.jpg

I don't really like it... i'll probably make one with Yoshi... maybe.

The one Zar did was better than the other two that loyal made. Just go with the one Zar made for you. If you want when I have time I will have go at it. But I would just go with Zar's.

Don't run around dissing other people's work. Zar's is very good, not just better than the others.

Here are the three that have been made for him, he never chose, so noone ever made him an avatar to match them.

yoshimitsucopyql9.png

yoshimitsube2.png

yoshimancopy.png

Don't run around dissing other people's work. Zar's is very good, not just better than the others.

Here are the three that have been made for him, he never chose, so noone ever made him an avatar to match them.

yoshimitsucopyql9.png

yoshimitsube2.png

yoshimancopy.png

Sorry its taken me so long to reply :D, i has been banned for having much pr0n on my computer :)

Anyways, maybe that was because you said you were still making a few, everytime i asked you, you either didnt reply for days or said yeh im busy ill do it soon, that last one im sure was made/posted after you stopped msg'ing me for god knows how long. at that point i had given up and thought you were just ignoring me and would hope i would forget or something... Idk, but the weeks without saying anything kinda would make anyone feel like you've given up or something...

Heres the avatar.

OMG DA GRAPHIX!!! Can i use it? :D

Heres the avatar.

OMG DA GRAPHIX!!! Can i use it? :D

Idk man... it is pretty dam leet =

:S

Thats so... not... cool...

Dead is the best avatar maker of us all

:S

Thats so... not... cool...

?

You can still use those. They look pretty awesome.

yoshiman.png

that looked a lot better in my head >_>

Ummm I made you one too . . .

yoshimitsube2.png

I don't think he cares anymore seeing that 3 people made him sigs and he hasn't used one of them.

BTW div's looks awesome!

Ummm I made you one too . . .

yoshimitsube2.png

I don't think he cares anymore seeing that 3 people made him sigs and he hasn't used one of them.

BTW div's looks awesome!

Hes barely on lol i talk to him on SC