Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need help with Auto-Refresh

Alright, i've download the autorefresh and got it to work :) thanks. But now i'm trying to figure out how to change the color and names. I went to File/ Name Options/ Edit Names. Then i made a name and color i wanted there, but i cant figure out how to use it. I click "Ok" but it still only shows up as "Autorefesh" in white. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks

Edited by Alt

Alright, i've download the autorefresh and got it to work :) thanks. But now i'm trying to figure out how to change the color and names. I went to File/ Name Options/ Edit Names. Then i made a name and color i wanted there, but i cant figure out how to use it. I click "Ok" but it still only shows up as "Autorefesh" in white. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks

i think well u prolly got the same one i got if u got it from here there a thing file/settings or w/e then ull see custom grey/white/color click one of those then click edit names and make ur name that u want autorefresh to me but if u chose color make it 5 only like it says or white no longer then 13 because i belive that if u make 6 letteres for color it wont work but thats how u do it