Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] More Prizes Added for Our Winners

Dear Contestants,

Thanks to our Sponsor, BWHacks and Perma. We are now going to offer a new prize for all 3 top winners. If you win the tournament, you will now also receive a beta key for Perma's upcoming announcement of his new project.

teaser.jpg

Thanks for signing up everyone, and please tell your friends to join the tournament as well!

~ Ghoztcraft Administration.

- Starcraft Hackers Tournament Home.

cool. Can't wait.

I want this mystery prize, more carrot on the end of a fishing pole.

Wow I missed a lot while moving. I need to join it quick!

After a week of speculation and some interesting detective work by some of the members, I am pleased and very excited to announce the next addition to the family of hacks I've created - Pandora.

What is Pandora?

Pandora is actually the eighth installment of the Zero engine, a consistently evolving shell that powers the work I create. What does this mean for you? Taking a look at my latest open source release, Exhale, may give you an idea.

What games is Pandora for?

This installment is meant to be used with both Warcraft III, as a maphack with some other very cool features, as well as with World of Warcraft as an artificial intelligence engine. The basis of the Pandora design is expandability, so don't be surprised if more games are supported!

How much will it cost?

I'm sure many of you will be pleased to know that Pandora comes at absolutely no cost to existing subscribers. The exact price of the hack for non-subscribers is currently undecided, but I will remain true to my one-time payment system rather than a recurring subscription.

Can we see it?

Of course! I've released a pair of videos on my homepage that give some insight into what games the hack is for, and how the battleground AI will work in World of Warcraft. You can expect more videos to be churned out during the development process to show off some of the cool new additions.

When will it be released?

Most of you know my policy about release dates - I don't like to set them. However, the hack is slated to be released during this summer. I'm unable to give a more exact date at this time. The winner of the StarCraft Hackers Tournament will receive a beta key, so that should give you some kind of an idea as to when I expect to have it released.

Feel free to ask questions, or click the link in my signature to see more!

Source(s): http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/gold-member-...ng-pandora.html

I can't get his demo video page to load. :P

Try to Save As and play in WMP.