Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Photoshop

Yeah, well, after getting the siggy/avatar from Zar, I realized I can't go ask Zar every time I'm in need of a new one. So I was wondering, if someone who's good at making these things, could teach me? I have Photoshop CS 3 btw. . . Well, TY.

Well im not a good sig maker but I suggest playing around with photoshop for a while so you know how to do small things. if you need basic help with this I suggest googling certain aspects of making a sig.

What would you like to learn first? I can write up a tutorial for it.

I hate video tutorials. They go to quick and you can't see everything they are doing. Anyways just tell me what you want to learn and I will do everything I can to help out. :)

=0! Zars got it under control... guess ill take my videos somewhere else... /sob

j/k :), goodluck.

I hate video tutorials. They go to quick and you can't see everything they are doing. Anyways just tell me what you want to learn and I will do everything I can to help out. :(

=0! Zars got it under control... guess ill take my videos somewhere else... /sob

j/k :(, goodluck.

I sense hostility :(. PUT THE GUN DOWN ZAR.

Lol yeah far as from i heard Zar is your man.

GL Learning.

Lol. Thanks Zar! I'll be sure to talk to you. :]

The you suck at photoshop series helped me a ton, and there funny.

One problem, I was trying to play around with it, but for some reason, I can't use anything but the hand tool... Does anyone know how to fix it?

Well lets start with rendering. Basically rendering is taking an image out of an image. For example:

Take this image:

voyagerchoice.jpg

Cut everything out and end up with this image:

normal_voyager1.png

I actually found a good tutorial that is very easy to follow (saves me typing).

Click here to learn how to render an image.

If you have any issues with it just send me a pm and I will see what I can to do help.

Edited by Zar

How do I make a rendered image smaller? (Signature size) And, how do I put a background on it?

Yo, Zar. I was taking a look at my old topics, and I just saw the render thing of the Voyager Page.

How did you cut the render out so well with all of the brushes and effects in the way? O_o

I haven't been able to use renders that have like things on the render because I don't know how to erase that kind of stuff.

Errrmmmm... Is it too early for a bump?

Sorry. Bit impatient.