Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Spam

what the hell?

Don't spam my board ~ LoyaL

what the hell?

Don't spam my board ~ LoyaL

umm... what the hell dude, dont edit my post, you made it look like you were applying for clan GZC, make it look more professional. maby make the topic name "sign up for GZC now" instead of this fucking spam.

it looks like your a noob appling for GZC and didnt fill out the form.

I edited your post to try to reduce spam. Take a hint, i dont want this stuff on this topic, its for applications only.

Split.

I edited your post to try to reduce spam. Take a hint, i dont want this stuff on this topic, its for applications only.

Split.

beyond the point, it didnt even look like an application topic because you named it like a 10 year old nerd would. and second DONT EDIT MY POSTS WITHOUT A DECENT REASON

and next time, dont delete your post so you look good.

I didn't delete my post.

Sorry you think I named my topic like a ten year old nerd, that is your opinion.

I will edit any post i want to in this board, at least in the manner i did. I did it to reduce the spam. If i edit a post in the wrong manner, ghozt can take the action necessary. I didnt remove anything you said, or change it, I just didnt want more spam on the application thread.

This is locked because there is nothing more to discuss.

Loyal don't mess with people's posts. That is completely lame.

Edited by Zar

Editing Peoples posts is bad, loyal, tisk tisk...