Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

BWHacks.com

Lol! And a few other stuff no doubt. :] Is it back on yet?

Nope. I just tried to connect and it timed out. =/

I wouldn't say it'd be hack free but they would be alot less hack users on bnet.

Woot Ebay works! :D

@ ProSlasher, thanks anyways xD :ph34r:

Well I became a haxor because of UF, and not BWH. :ph34r: But still, I have an important job to do, dammit.

Well I became a haxor because of UF, and not BWH. :ph34r: But still, I have an important job to do, dammit.

perhaps but, the majority of people who just go download hacks go to bwhacks and many starcraft game hackers got their start at bwhacks.

Woot Ebay works! :D

@ ProSlasher, thanks anyways xD :ph34r:

Don't worry about it... I already got it :D

Well because bwhacks is down, I finally decided to come over here. Its been 3 days now, I think some admin would have said something by now if they knew why. Anyways I hope they figure out what is wrong and get it fixed soon.

Three days? BWhacks only went down like yesterday...

******OMG GUYS BREAKING NEWS******

The Bee Dubya is down.... :D

wtf?!

[offtopic]555 posts HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/offtopic]

I'll argee if BWHacks didn't have hacks up there for one patch everyone can enjoy themselves! Now look at all these BWH people over at GC as soon as BWH goes down.

Starshit.net got me into Starcraft hacking... I wish that site was still around. Starcraftbluewater.cjb.net also got me into it.. but Starshit was better.

I started at GameThreat, although they died long ago there still with me spiritually and mentally. May they rest in piece. v.v'

If BWHacks is gone for good I'll eat my own head.

I started at GameThreat, although they died long ago there still with me spiritually and mentally. May they rest in piece. v.v'

If BWHacks is gone for good I'll eat my own head.

Your not talking about the head on your shoulders right...? Can we get pics?

BWHacks is up.

The server's power supply unit failed. I just called support and they replaced it.

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/website-rela...t-happened.html

The irony in that alone makes me laugh... wait that happened to my computer a few weeks ago. I hated not having my computer for the week and a half I couldn't play on battle.net or unreal tournament with my friends!

On a lighter note: THEY'RE BACK! YEA FOR THEM!

Edit: Maybe they got my broken power supply that was supposed to be thrown out but tragically was never seen after it was misplaced?

Edited by Shadow(ConFed)

ummmm cant say bwh did anything for me :whistling: but if it wasnt for them gc might not be here :haha:

bwh looks badass with the new skin :D...well new for me cuz i never go there :D'

Trl-LLer_89 is HaWt :blush2:

NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GC could have been the ultimate SC hacking site :D. Still owns bwhacks :D