Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Photoshop

How do you make the background to a signature? Is it like 1337 MS paint skills? O_o

Not microsoft paint....But Adobe Photoshop.

http://www.Adobe.com for more info.

Look up photoshop, download the free program trial and to wild with it.

http://good-tutorials.com/ for awesome tutorials you can do with it.

Honestly the program is amazing and is only limited by how your mind works.

Play with it, learn from it, mess with it. Do whatever you want. Press all the buttons you can :D.

Photoshop come with practice and skill thou photoshop you can do anything its all about knowing what your doing

No I have photoshop, and when I get a render, I don't have a background to put it on. How do you make them?

simple as that you make them go google some tuts

http://www.good-tutorials.com Look up i don't know... "Background Tutorial".

Photoshop is all about exploration... mess with clouds, to into every option for effects. Just press all the buttons. I'm serious that's all you need to do. There is no "Delete my computer/internet now" button. lmao.

Explore.

It's not on there. =/ Is anyone free sometime and willing to teach me? I have AIM, and MSN.

But what if I want to make a design on it? Like on yours and mine.

Then you use brushes, effects, and layers (with Adobe Photoshop).

well if you want a simple background you can bucket fill but if you want something such as clouds you can get a cloud brush set and set it to a size big enough to fill the background layer on what your making i for one just use giant brushes and see what looks good lol i just throw a bunch of shit together and see what comes out

Here's a tut you can follow. It might be a little advance.. especially if you've never used Adobe Photoshop before, but it can give you the basic concept of how to turn something visually boring into something visually stimulating.

Dragon%20Signature%20Tutorial.jpg

Nice Sithus, and i'm sure he'll beable to do stuff like that in a few weeks or so. showed me some things I had no clue about ;[

Question, how can I make a "mirror" image of a render? Like, I wanna have two copies, but one is facing the opposite direction.

On your menu, go to "image" then "rotate" then "flip layer horizontal"

Question: How do I get blend images to their backgrounds?

blurs, smudges, erasing, layer effects...

try them all. lots of things are just trial and error. learn from some tuts, then develop your own style. :P

Is there like a tutorial for it?

Problem:When I use the pen tool to create a vector mask or whatever, for some reason, it turns whatever I cover BLACK. I'll show you a screenshot if you dont get it.

BUMPPPP! BUMP BUMP BUMPPPP! :]

ANOTHER BUMP. D: Come onnnn. I can't even make a vector mask.

:merged:

~Zar

Stop bumping.

How many times do I have to say it...

http://www.Good-Tutorials.com

Honestly man, take a look at background tutorials or whatever else you want.

Learn from them all, take techniques from some tuts and apply them to others, learn explore press buttons. It is honestly that easy. Just explore, use your mind, be creative.

Quick tip: To blend a render with a background start with the color from the render, like in my sig I used to color from Conker's helmet and BDU.

No, what i posted before... About my pen tool problem?

I think when you select the pen tool, up near the top of the screen, there's something that looks like this

ppen_ellipsetoolbar.gif

Make sure your thing is selected on the second thing, and not on the first or second one. Then your selection shouldn't automatically fill in... i think.

ZOMGGG!!! THANKS SO MUCHH! :o:D I THOUGHT MY PHOTOSHOP WAS MESSED UP. -.-

Anybody have a tip on how to blend people? Like not anime or stuff like that. Pictures I took from random places.