Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Game] Vailence VS Pauned

VailenceVSPauned.png

Vailence VS Pauned | Winner: Pauned | Defeated: Vailence

Administrative Review.

Well, it was the first match of the Tournament. We did it a day early to get the feel of how things where going to play out. Thankfully we had Vailence and Pauned to give us a nice match. Surprisingly despite Vailence's excitement prior to the start of the tournament he was defeated by Pauned. We played 4 Rounds and Pauned was the first one to get 3 Wins, and thus, declared the winner. The game lasted about an hour and went fairly smoothly. It did have some excitement, as we learned a few things.

The first thing we learned was that I should have warned everyone. During the creation of the UMS version of the SCHT map, we had to give all of the players full upgrades to most of the stats and abilities in the game. This was because, with 3 rounds in the game upgrades would carry on to the next round, and thus, being unfair to the players. Giving both players all of the upgrades, not only makes the game fast pace, it changes it up and bit and makes you think. So be prepared when it's your turn, you'll need to go fast, and hit hard.

The second thing we learned was that the practice map doesn't include this, so you can expect another version of the practice map to be released, designed to play in UMS with all of the appropriate settings. Being that this is a hackers tournament, it's only fair that we put a twist on your game play. You're going to have to work hard to get that first place!

Notice: This is an Official Match Review! Player Stats can be Viewed Here. Please Post any questions or comments in the corresponding thread. If available and replay will be posted in the SCHT Downloads or attached to this thread!

Wow this must of been quite the game. Valience was pretty good when I practiced with him.

well i won 3-1

first game was pvt,me p - i win

second was pvz - he won

third was random vs random and we got zvz - i win

4th was zvz again - i win

ggs

Edited by Pauned

Hes an exceptional player. I was simply out-gamed.

Sounds like it was a great show! Congrats to each of you for being the first Ever to be in a Starcraft Hackers Tournament!

Sounds like it was a great show! Congrats to each of you for being the first Ever to be in a Starcraft Hackers Tournament!

Well put, this will go down in starcraft hackers history :P

ha ya gg wish i coulda been a spec =P

dont know who i would cheered for but it woulda been sick to watch xD

1000'th post!

And as a reward for reaching this posting mile-stone, XGhozt I demand live video broadcast. :P

I second Suteki's request! Live video feed for all T_T