Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Necropost Abuse.

Im sure many of us have noticed that ridiculous amount of spam that follows a necropost. Necroposting is not against the rules, but that in itself does not need to be a subject off point, does it? When someone legitametly digs up a conversation for questioning, or accidentally even, thats fine, but... when you know "Exactly" whats going to be posted next is someone makeing a remark about needlessly digging up old threads, then the next one is DEFINITLY going to be someone mentioning how Necroposting isint against the rules, then you get a train of 5-10 people all agreeing that "Yes lets all necro post because we can." Or "Hah! Look im necro posting!" Then thats just a little ridiculous dont you think?

Anyone participateing in this continuous spam activity is only doing it because they realize, that since it happens everytime and they get away with it, that its obvious they will get away with it again, and what are they doing? Spamming.

I dont want to scroll through 10 posts of "Omgz w3 r necr0 posting lulz" when searching for real posts, especially with how GC occaisionally forces the browser to scroll so choppily. You may call my nitpicky, but im calling yall spammers, you know who you are.

I agree with the saying necro is gay and shit shouldnt be allowed except in the spam forum; but just necroing is fine

XGhozt said that it was allowed on this website. I don't see why it bothers you, really.

For instance, you may have a topic that you want make but there is already a similar topic, or the exact same one already made, so you just search for related words to your topic title/problem and post in there.

Saves bandwidth.

Edit: I've never had choppy scrolling problems on GC. Do you use smooth scrolling? That might be a problem. I'm using FireFox (Not FF3) and standard scrolling. Never had a problem. It's just lag from your internet, or all the pictures in peoples signatures. Just adblock them.

Edit 2: (To reply to Poply) Heh, my fault, I guess I should read before I post. Anyway, yes, I know what he is talking about. It is unnecessary for people to do that considering that necroposting is allowed. Meh, they're faggots. Oh well. xD

He's not complaining about 'Necroposting'. He's complaining about the unnecessary posts where people comment about how the topic got revived.

I agree with you Vailence. When people necro post it should be on topic. It is annoying when you have close a thread because of spam.

I was away from the site for a day, and completely missed that people responded to this post.

I just wanted to mention that my interwebz connection is pretty good Hellsing, i dont know what "Smooth scrolling" is, or how to enable it, but I believe its just that the site is graphics heavy(maybe?)

The VIP skin seems to complete solve all site related lag/problems though, and its friggen mint to look at <_<

Jet skin is the fastest, that's why it's good to be on staff :o

i think we should all wait about 12 months before anyone else replies on this thread.

oh well.... i usually post on the newest topics (that i find interesting) and i could help in.

lol tiny necro in a topic about necroing (:

someone necroed it, i bumped it, then its NOT a necro, but a bump!

oh well.... i usually post on the newest topics (that i find interesting) and i could help in.

lol tiny necro in a topic about necroing (:

someone necroed it, i bumped it, then its NOT a necro, but a bump!

See guys, this is what he was talking about. Even in THIS topic, somebody "necro-posts" and then there were 2 other comments about it. Focus on the main idea. You should receive warnings for going off topic and spamming after a necro post.

Yeah definitely. I understand if they wanna bring up a point, or ask something. But then there's spam. ><;;

Wow, i saw it as the 16. august, not 6.. Sorry guys

EDIT.: Wow lol, since im not "allowed" to post in this topic anymore, i would suggest you to make a topic in the flame board about me, instead of going offtopic.

Edited by dekusvamp

I totally just have to say this.

Its funyn how Dekusvamp posted about necroposting, in a post about "Necro post abuse" While pretty much haveing no point, to his post.

Because he was prime suspect #1 when I actually made this thread, cus your a spammer, and a necro post abuser.

Lol... Lets wait another 12 months before we reply to this thread again.

>.>

This thread is now closed. You guys are just spamming.