Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

couple of reps.

ight these are for the select newbs such as ghozt who think i sucksor.. heres a few reps for you to enjoy.. Im not exactly sure what is in these reps as i just randomly selected a few. Im either Azia or Plutomic in these. Some may be fastest spome may be Non money. So there is a little for everyone.!! The only thing is i havent played in a long while so i am not as good as i used to be.....enjoy eating shit as you watch them ghozt newb.

it wouldn't let me upload these to Ghoztcraft so here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/132235928/reps.rar.html

Cry for attention?

I never remember people saying anythign about your SC skills, but I'm not around many boards to see it.

Most I've seen is people questioning your sanity, age, and other various things that mean nothing.

lol from that post alone I am starting to question his age. His typing is horrible XD Plutomic, type properly please.

Don't really care about this but from my perspective XGhozt thinks its funny how you talk alot of shit and alot about your skill and lose.

LOL @ plutomic :D