Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Warcraft No CD cracks anyone?

Hi, Man im so pissed off. I just downloaded a WC III torrent and i load the iso on to daemon and for some reason i keep getting a msg that says Warcraft requires the actual CD... wtf... does this mean i cant load the ISO for this game anymore? i also tried no CD crack for it one i found here ---> http://teen.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/warcraft-3-goes-121a/ and that didn't work said i was missing storm.... can anyone help me?

Download "storm" or whatever the actual full name of that is and put it somewhere in your Warcraft 3 Directory - I can't tell you exactly where to place it, but look around and try that.

Lol your right bro, Im sorry i knew i should have tried that first before coming here.

Im extremely doubtfull as to if it will work or not. but i can most definitely try. If not ill let this thread know.

Im sure of that. See thing is, is im not sure what my problem is.... Honestly i think its some sort of installation problem or something since my WC game was downloaded from a torrent.. Iv done some searching online for the cause of my problem and i found not a damn thing but a bunch of bull shit about other ppl who are having the same error. Lol i wish i was smarter with this stuff...Anyways if theres anyone out there that is smart with this sort of thing the error i keep getting when i try to use a No CD loader because the ISO isn't loading right for some reason is this: "The ordinal 570 could not be located in the dynamic link library storm.dll."..... what the hell is an ordinal and how do i fix it....Thanks... then again... it may very well be the copy of WC3 i have.. but i need more then speculation on that cause i cant keep downloading this game over n over... shit takes too long. thanks...

ill look around a bit to see what i can find but that doesn't make sense if you mounted it to a virtual drive it should work..... did you try writing the ISO to a disk?

Download the patch directly from Blizzard, or hell DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM BLIZZARD...

Should put in like super bold "Blizzard Store Lets You Donwnload Games :o"

Thanks Ruler i apreciate that.

Download the patch directly from Blizzard, or hell DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM BLIZZARD...

Should put in like super bold "Blizzard Store Lets You Donwnload Games ohmy.gif"

I tried downloading the patch and yes i also tried downloading that new thing blizzard has going and yes that bull shit worked. But the problem was with that is that changing a CD-key with any of the CD key changer's i tried came up with major errors so what i did was just uninstalled that, and then i just downloaded some torrent. The feedback for the torrent seemed legit but who knows with that shit.. maybe it has something to do with the mounting software i have? I use daemon tools though i doubt it could be that. i love daemon.

You can load ISO for this game. And be really careful with those cracking sites. Most of them are infected. I hope you use kaspersky , if not, download it immediately.

Maybe your virus protection affected it..

Maybe your virus protection affected it..