Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Tournament Postponed Until August 4th!

Hello everyone,

I've got some bad news, and some semi good news. The Tournament Postponed Until August 2nd, so this means not official matches until the 4th of next month (7 days). So everyone has a week to practice on the map, and everyone has a week to spread the word about showing up on the server on that day. So, on the 4th of August, 2008; everyone show up on U.S. Hack and we're be playing tournament games and broadcasting video all day.

See you then contestants!

Sorry about this, but something came up,

~ XGhozt

may i ask what came up?

I have to go somewhere, and it's m bro's birthday. I'll be bus for the next week, it would be pretty sad to ditch my bro/friends for a game, lol..

Have we solved this hosting issues that screwed up my game?

No, but I'll find/train someone else to host the match for you. It's so weird.. for some reason our internet connection doesn't agree.

No, but I'll find/train someone else to host the match for you. It's so weird.. for some reason our internet connection doesn't agree.

It's been dubbed as "clashing" the best thing I could find was this.

http://osdir.com/ml/debian.devel.firewall/...8/msg00033.html

Best way to explain it is, some people just can't play with others because the routers of each player "clash"

Ahhh well I can't say I saw this coming. You told me @ that game right? xDD Well! Have fun partying! The ones you've known since freshman right?

I thought it was already decided that i would administrate the matches you couldn't make it to.. :D

:D

XGhozt is goign camping with a bunch of men, Broke Back style!

-.- I had hoped that you would too, but when we were playing a game, he said nobody wanted to...

tourny resumes tomorrow or what?

Between the hours of 2-8pm GMT-4 I will be on US.hack ready to host games. The semi-finalists, if they show up, will be able to participate.

Yes it would count, im trained in useing the officiol tournament map by XGhozt.

So im going to be online in 40 minutes, and all day. Semi-finalists(And anyone who still needs to compete) please come and participate <_<

Well it was postponed till the 4th, todays the fifth and im volunteering my time to get the tournament progressing. So technically, as long as im online, the tournament is on(Assumeing semi-finalists get online, im not the best coordinator, Ill probably do it tommorow too though.)

Who are these semi finalists? I haven't lsot yet..

sooooooo.....

Just standby and wait until XGhozt has enough time to start it up again. Hell, I just might start it up...

Hmmmm... Any new tournaments yet?

guys.... ill tell you why its still not going yet.... see XGhozt he has this thing.... just came out, its called...... a life.....

Hey I have enough free time in my life to at least come online XD

Most of us have lives... I was just wondering if in the past few weeks he did any. I haven't been on all month. ><;; I got my acc deleted.