Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mass Cd-key Tester

ok.. I am in need of a mass cd-key tester for blizzard game i.e StarCraft Diablo2 and WarCraft. ive heard of this keydrone (StarCraft Tester) but can not find it to save my life. i am mostly looking for a mass war3 tester. and plz dont post saying test one by one because if i wanted to do that i would not have posted this would i?... thank you Post link if u have knowlage of a tester

Get Opal key tester.

Can u post a link?? or something lol ??

Get a gaint list of proxies and use the sc winbot to test for keys that logon.

Then get a bot like genocide; with the gaint list of proxies and test for working cd keys

gimme link where i can get Genocide dude?? ty for info tho

Get VIP it is in there without a backdoor; if you want it with the back door google it

Get VIP it is in there without a backdoor; if you want it with the back door google it

damn vip.. i aint gotz no cash atm >.> tis possible u can email it to me at [email protected]

damn vip.. i aint gotz no cash atm >.> tis possible u can email it to me at [email protected]

Hey... I emailed it to you... I also emailed you a copy of the Protoss and Terran mineral/gas hack.

Although... Curious...

Next time, you could just try this site...

http://tinyurl.com/59gjbu

All you have to do is put your email in, and you are tada!

In retrospect, do you really think anyone is going to give you the hack?

thanks dude >.> i been waiting all day i really like this site and it has some cool people most forums are filled with teh douche bags no one here goes around yelling n cusin n crap very nice :thumbsup: again ty proslasher

mmk i dont mean to be a douche but did u email it to [email protected] ?? cuz i dont have it and i check my spam :)

Voltage... I was being sarcastic... Nobody on this site is going to email you the hacks... Just save up and buy the VIP.... its the easiest thing to do... >.>

>:) such a dick move lol u coulda just told me not make me check my email i fookin hate checking my email w/e tho.. i guess ill go on a 5 hour google hunt cuz i really dont go tthe money at all in the least i would love to be a vip but its not happening ne time soon..

go to someones house steal a twenty us mail and mail it to XGhozt

i think deadmans right >.> although very nice idea >.> Wher XGhozt live :)

you would be sending it to his post office box in cali....

>.> california

mmk so i stumbeld apon Opal Tester and i got 2 diff versions the 1st one i had no worky 2nd one would atleast register i had keys 245 :D now for ne one who wants a few lemme know all they gotta do is tell me how to get proxies that work