Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Pro Smashers

Well, i've just been to a Melee/Brawl tournament, and i was just wondering if anyone here is a pro smasher...

Well, I consider myself close, but I dunno about officially.

Never played in a tournament either. Hrm.

Did you ever think of asking ProSmasher? LOL. I mean it seems obvious -.-

how well did you do?

Lol i got raped like no other... And i thought i was good... >_>

Wait a minute, he's ProSlasher

I'm just putting my 2 cents in.

Super Smash Bros. > Super Smash Bros. Brawl > Super Smash Bros. Melee

64 version is beast. I hate the new one.

Nag Melee was the best,

Yes.... ProSlasher is a ProSmasher... >.>

Someone else should change their name to ProSmasher just for the sake of ProSlasher, ProMasser, ProSmasher... lol

I think im pretty good, not pro but enough to kill noobs with ease. there are always people who are really good in a bad way

Im definitly Pro at Super Smash Brother Melee, and Super Smash Brother. But I havent played the Wii Version, as long as I can use Shiek id be unstopable though.

Im Melee, shiek could, if used properly, lock people into a state where they could not act while getting bash'd over and over and over again, eventually the game forces the opponent to react prematurely to break the cycle lol. If I get someone with my dash slide, they are garunteed to go from 0 to 80-100'ish, then just forward lunge smash, the big fist one while in the air, and there done.

I used to play in tournements quite frequently.

Nice. So 2 here so far.

And uh, brawl is gay with chain grabs. :wub:

So you guys can uh... wavedash + l-cancel and stuff with ease... right?

Smash brothers Melee is awesome! I used to play it all the time with my buddies and my girl. We all got pretty good. We had tournaments of our own. I always got pwned!

Well, i was getting my ass kicked by a guy who's like in the top 50 in the US. Falcomist. :wub:

LOL that's awesome!

Prosmasher on Melee. Dynamics on Brawl are just too... 0g for me to play. Shit even Ganondorf can jump higher than Falco in Brawl :wub:

I mained as Luigi, Marth, Falco, and Jigglypuff in melee.

Brawl didn't do them justice xD

And to Vail...

My Marth vs your Shiek = Epic Battle

"the big fist one while in the air" = Fair = AFA = SLAP lol. >_>

And brawl is gay.

Im sure youd give me a run for my money Z, perhaps one day when i travel the world, I will visit your house and take you up on a game xD!

ShadowScourge, what does Fair/AF/Slap mean? That its weak? or that its not actually a fist but she actually is slapping... which would make the move slightly less apealing lol, though none less effective ^_^

Fair = Forward Air

AFA = Aerial Forward Attack

Slap = Just a name >_>

I should have guessed by your sig that you would know some "Technical" know-how of the game which I did not, ill remembr those terms, thankies ^_^

I fucking love SSBB. My friends and I already have over 600 hours of play on it.

Btw, Game & Watch = faggot.

I've never played in any tourneys or anything, but my brother and his friends have. One of his friends would have won the tourney if the two faggots hadn't double teamed him for being so good <_<

My bests are: Pikachu, Marth, Wario, Samus

I'm just putting my 2 cents in.

Super Smash Bros. > Super Smash Bros. Brawl > Super Smash Bros. Melee

64 version is beast. I hate the new one.

Once you play Brawl, and then you go and play the 64 version...you'll like brawl 100x more.

64 version is way too easy with Captain Falcon.

"the big fist one while in the air" = Fair = AFA = SLAP lol. >_>

And brawl is gay.

How is brawl gay?

Yes.... ProSlasher is a ProSmasher... >.>

Someone else should change their name to ProSmasher just for the sake of ProSlasher, ProMasser, ProSmasher... lol

I could change my name. I guess u wouldnt want me 2

Wish I had a Wii, so I could play Melee online(Assumeing you can?) I love this game so much lol.

Hmm, Interesting idea. I haven't really thought about that since I assumed you couldn't play GC games online even with the Wii.

Unless.. Well unless there's a client that'll connect several IPs to play eachother on the Wii (Sorta like GameSpy Arcade for the Xbox to play the first Halo online). If theres something like that, then you'd be able to play Melee online which would be pretty awesome and equally lame.

Now that Brawl has pretty much flooded the market, not alot of people would be playing Melee online xD and if they are, then it would be swarmed with those wave-dashing, meteor-smash spamming "pros" ... since most of their techniques in melee don't work as well in Brawl xD

... Shit, I'd still play Melee online though, lmao. Playing against a bunch of pros is a fun ass match to me.

And, forgot to add Samus as one of my mains. Haha fuck love Shamous