Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

So, what's going on with SCHT?

Hey everyone..

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on. I've been so busy for the last week or so and I'm not done yet :o. I've been visiting friends, family, and I recently got my drivers license so I need to get my car and insurance stuff figured out. And my great grandpa died so everyone is like freaking out about his stuff and whatever..

So, I'm not really sure when the tournament will resume, but as soon as I can get to the point where I'm not doing anything which would otherwise interrupt it then we'll resume.

Again, just letting people know, sorry!

~ XGhozt

Aw... I don't know how close you were to your grandpa but I hope you're feeling ok. If you need any help with anything feel free to let me know.

sorry about your great grandpa. I don't think anyone is complaining about the tournament, I think alot of people can understand the reasons for delays, whenever is fine

Take your time, no complaints here. Family is more important than a video game

Aw... I don't know how close you were to your grandpa but I hope you're feeling ok. If you need any help with anything feel free to let me know.

Yeah, as a kid we used to visit him all the time. So I knew him, but not very well. I still need to get down there (Oregon) to show up at the funeral..

Take your time, no complaints here. Family is more important than a video game

Yeah, that was my outlook. :o

XGhozt look like his granpa, rinkles and all