Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Acquires Domain: USHack.net

Hello everyone,

We've good news! Thanks to our co-admin (mastricx) we've just obtained a new domain: ushack.net. We plan on using this to dedicate an entire website to the game server(s). You'll be able to check status, sign up, review events and more. We'll make sure there are various items on the site in which you can easily implement onto your own website to help support our cause.

Here's the URL: http://www.ushack.net/

Thanks,

~XGhozt

I like the image... but the misspelling... ><

Comming...? You mean Coming, right?

What typo, I don't see a typo! (:

Cool beans!...lol.

I like the image... but the misspelling... ><

Comming...? You mean Coming, right?

He fixed it.

Wow, this is excellent.

Now we have a server, and a domain that covers the server.

We're like a hacked version of Blizzard ;)

This is going to be awesome! Thanks mastricx!

Hmm... finally we might see more people on more often. :)

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Brilliant

Brilliant

Edited by super4nova

good job guys! :)

More people on Us.hack = me happy :):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ad congratz :)

Very nice! Are you going to kick the site off with stats/replays from the Tourny?

so VolTaGe has 2 questions, numba 1 = blizz know bout this? blizz cares? #2 i well... kinda... >.> lost my sc key >:[ but will aquire a new one soon is USHack really getting more people cuz >.> when ever i was on befor i nvr seen anyone. and i bout to check that new site yall got :) ZOMG under construction... Grrr thats all i gotta say bout that GRRRRR at u GRRR

Edited by VolTaGe

It was cumming, but i think he changed it to comming, to kind of censor it out, but he forget to take out the m...

Simple!

This is making me very happy. If you need any graphic stuff done message me.

Very nice! Are you going to kick the site off with stats/replays from the Tourny?

I'm not sure, it may be a week or two before I get the design done. I'm going to try and integrate it with Ghoztcraft. So I only have to post in the news at once place. And it's mostly going to be just for the pvpgn server, statistics, etc..

And I plan on creating a little section where you can actually create your U.S. Hack account right on the site. Since we're already got a nice section on Ghoztcraft for the Tournament, no point in making a second one. :D

Lol, i'm in to help out with graphics as well.

You could just post a contest in the graphics section and we could do the whole SOTW thing with like... banners, or other stuff. :D

ppl u should make ushack.USHACK.net the domain for the ushack server; like blizzard makes east.battle.net and then that takes u to an ip address

NICE!!!!!!!! It would be totally awesome to have more ppl on the server :).

Yeah I hate going there and having no one to battle with.

ppl u should make ushack.USHACK.net the domain for the ushack server; like blizzard makes east.battle.net and then that takes u to an ip address

You don't have to use the IP, you can just put ushack.net. :)

I'm designing a template, once I'm done then it will be open. I'm working on integrating it with Ghoztcraft, and I want to have some nice features. But you can expect a really nice design. :)

YAYYYY. Will the template be available on the main site too? Because I want similar themes.