Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

S O T W #12

This is as serious as it gets... my best work I made for my brethren hoping to be accepted. It is my ambition to win such a glorious award so deep in honor. I anticipated for my fellow brothers to accept my work, and acknowledge my great talents. "Remember me." As simple an order as I can give. "Remember why I came back." For I do not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. My wish is simple. "Remember me." That is my hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie." And so my king died, and my brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise, for from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his three hundred, so far from home, laid down their lives. Not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine. Give thanks, men, to Leonidas and the brave 300! TO VICTORY!

.... jesus i gotta hook you up with some photoshop.... creative pic though......... uhhh i like magic's why? simply because one the person is a cyclist and in the rules it never says anything about it being a real person or item. so as far as im concerned magic's is by far the best so far.

When will you guys learn that anime isn't limited? it can be about anything. it just depends on how creative the person is and magic had to be pretty damn creative to think of that because olympics and anime don't really mix well.

Comon people more entries!

My entry:

olympicsqz5.png

i'll make one with photoshop..

shees >.<

Can we get a new SOTW up soon?

make.