Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Noobles

Noobles

Version: 1.0.1

Author: Jiggie

Category: 1.15.2

Screenshot:

timestamp1wh9.png

Description:

Displays time beside each recieved message. Sort of like a bot.. Basic, but very useful! Just look at the screenshot if you dont know what I mean. It's cool.

Noobles.dll by Jiggie

Starcraft Broodwar 1.15.2

======================

Hacks:

TimeStamp - Inserts the time infront of each message. :o (look at screenshot)

Undetected - Doesn't get detected by Battle.net's lockdown library check. So you can inject before logging in and can log in and out without being rejected.

Download The File

Submitted by Jiggie, on Aug 14 2008, 06:49 PM

Does it also work in the lobby and ingame?

Yah.

Can you toggle it on and off? Or once it's loaded it's on?

Once it's on, it's on. Although I could add a toggle in next version. ;o

This is pretty awesome. Good job jiggie

So this makes me think . . . What's in the private version of this?

:o very nice Jiggie, sexy as all ways :P. But now expect Zynastor to steal this idea.

Unless he took it from Zynaster . . . :blind:

I like it, ima download it. I spend too much time afk, this is the perfect gift. Ill have to make you something now.. though it wont be nearly as useful, but possibly twice as sentamental :o.

Great hack.

OMFG UR AWESOME THIS IS W00TAGE.

nice cuz i always wondered what time it was when i type in broodwar :scratch_one-s_head:

if only this would show up on the chat log

I just lost 9000$, I think ill keep the financial contributions to a minimum thanks xD

http://www.addictinggames.com/hellofsandfallinggame.html

I give you this. Its like masterbation, youll spend hours of everyday playing it for the rest of eternity. Satan himself created the blueprints to this game, and passed it into the mind of a mortal while he slept, this is the result.

Enjoy Jiggie >:P!

I just lost 9000$, I think ill keep the financial contributions to a minimum thanks xD

http://www.addictinggames.com/hellofsandfallinggame.html

I give you this. Its like masterbation, youll spend hours of everyday playing it for the rest of eternity. Satan himself created the blueprints to this game, and passed it into the mind of a mortal while he slept, this is the result.

Enjoy Jiggie >:P!

......amazing game....they even used my text color/font.

LoLoLoLoL its ok... but when i logon to b.net i got oblivion koolest spammer n like 5 other hacks running same time.. this is nice but i to lazy to turn it on every time i wanna game just for some numbers by the text.. nice tho for the people who like it,

LoLoLoLoL its ok... but when i logon to b.net i got oblivion koolest spammer n like 5 other hacks running same time.. this is nice but i to lazy to turn it on every time i wanna game just for some numbers by the text.. nice tho for the people who like it,

Lol nice game.

I think i know why u called this noobles

noobles= noob-lets

Something simple and helpful ^^

Sign in to follow this