Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

i'm a stoner now D:

title says it all :)

i decided to become a stoner.. it's fun:) i was laughing for like 10 minutes because my friend said "fuckin asshole".. :) great stuff.

/discuss!

Please die.

That's all I can say to this.

its funizzle man:) you should try it D:... You feel like a badass...

reminds me.. my friends gave me a shotgun, and it was badass.. That's where you put you go to inhale the smoke, and someone blows into the bong and all the smoke goes into your lungs.. It hurt though D: but i was high in 2 seconds. I recommend you all do it. it's a nice feeling.

Please die.

That's all I can say to this.

i agree 100% lol

Magic box trick FTW.

If you're going to post here, why are you dissing him?

It's his decision to become a stoner, posting "Go die" won't cause him any harm, it'll make yourself look like a dumbass.

Not like he cares what you think.

I've been a stoner for a long time now, I can tell you're a new one, frankly when I started at 13, Me and my friend were munching on chips, and all of a sudden we started laughing for no reason cause it was so messed up that we were just sitting there and making "mmmmm" sounds cause the chips and candy was so good.

We smoked Purple Kush for the first time about 6 months ago, it was great.

It's his decision to become a stoner, posting "Go die" won't cause him any harm, it'll make yourself look like a dumbass.

Not like he cares what you think.

I've been a stoner for a long time now, I can tell you're a new one, frankly when I started at 13, Me and my friend were munching on chips, and all of a sudden we started laughing for no reason cause it was so messed up that we were just sitting there and making "mmmmm" sounds cause the chips and candy was so good.

We smoked Purple Kush for the first time about 6 months ago, it was great.

well,im not smokin the good shit yet.. im just freeloadin off my friend who gets cheap shit. But it is fun :D

i just hate the taste :( people say it tastes good.. But personally it tastes like shit

Where do you live? It depends on 3 things.

1. The location

2. The weed

3. Your tastebuds

IMO, This is what I'm thinking.

- You live in a location which weed isn't grown good.

- Your friend has cheap shitty weed, which is not good.

- Your tastebuds haven't adjusted.

I live in Canada, and DAMN does weed ever taste good here, it's amazing. The weed we buy is moderate, not pricy, about $10 a gram. $120 an ounce.

I've been smoking for about a year now.

That is only because it is the cheap crap mixed in with a bunch of nastyness. I for one have had my experiences with marijuana for a few years and it really isn't that great. I hope that you are not an addictive personality or it might get pretty bad for you down the line.

(speaking to plutomic)

That is only because it is the cheap crap mixed in with a bunch of nastyness. I for one have had my experiences with marijuana for a few years and it really isn't that great. I hope that you are not an addictive personality or it might get pretty bad for you down the line.

(speaking to plutomic)

it's not mixed with anything.. I watch him grind it. nothing is mixed in.

I said it was cheap shit. THEY say it's good.. i mean,it does get me feeling high as shit after like 2 minutes.

(speaking to plutomic)

it's not mixed with anything.. I watch him grind it. nothing is mixed in.

I said it was cheap shit. THEY say it's good.. i mean,it does get me feeling high as shit after like 2 minutes.

It's his decision to become an idiot, posting "Go die" won't make him change his decision on being stupid, it'll make yourself look like you're a dumbass for expressing your legitimate view in such a simple, profound, yet somewhat cursing way.

Not like he cares what you think, especially after he smoked that shit. He won't even care about the world, nor if his mother dies in a car accident. Like most americans who don't give a fuck about anything, especially their own health.

I've been a complete idiot who doesn't care about his own health and loves to mess it up with some stupid plant solely for fun for a long time now, I can tell you're a new member of the retard club, frankly when I started at 13, blablablablabla.

We smoked Purple Kush for the first time about 6 months ago, it was the same as any other, but under the effects of the drug, it felt a bit better. I hope I'll fuck up my money and my whole future for the sake of this magnificent plant that is illegal for a reason.

Fixed.

Btw, because drugs are bad. That's all.

You guys sure are nice.

/sarcasm

Let's see.

I own my own business, I graduated from High School, I own my own truck, with real chrome tires, and I'm perfectly fit, I haven't had a health problem since.

Btw, I'm not American. I wish to never be associated with America.

Oh, and thanks for being a total faggot who edited my post for absoulutly no reason, and btw. Drugs is bad is your opinion, I don't trust science to tell me what's good or bad, I give it my own experiences.

If we didn't listen to science our entire life, millions of people wouldn't be dead, and we may have a better way of life.

Why? Because all I see on commercials now is Lawyers who are getting benefits to people who's "loved ones" have died from taking drugs that "Science" said was fine to use, then later on said "Whoops, we screwed up"

Look at cars, we thought they were good, now they fucked up Earth and it's ozone with all this pollution, aswell with coal burning and everything else Science has proved to be "Good."

Most people say that smoking drugs is bad, but over a lifetime I don't think you could smoke enough marijuana to ever be able have serious life-threatening illnesses. Unless you smoked like 5 bowls every 12 hours, which would we retarded.

I smoke twice per day, because that's all I need.

I smoke marijuana before I goto work, then come home, smoke another bowl, have a few drinks, then goto bed for work.

I'm not a loser who's bummed out of money because I buy marijuana, I mean $10 is all it costs for you to smoke for a week.

I'm so confused on why you would make a topic about this. I already fiqured this was your path.

Drugs generally are bad. Cannabis isn't threatening unless it's over used, it just makes you look stupid. No one has ever died from over dosing on cannabis. That's science. So your hypocrisy would be to use science to show that cannabis isn't bad (whether you're using your own personal experience or what I just said, it's what real scientists do to test something) but disregard science for the sake of all drugs including the bad ones.

I don't ever remember science saying anything. Science certainly never said that cars were good.

Let's see.

I own my own business, I graduated from High School, I own my own truck, with real chrome tires, and I'm perfectly fit, I haven't had a health problem since.

Btw, I'm not American. I wish to never be associated with America.

Oh, and thanks for being a total faggot who edited my post for absoulutly no reason, and btw. Drugs is bad is your opinion, I don't trust science to tell me what's good or bad, I give it my own experiences.

If we didn't listen to science our entire life, millions of people wouldn't be dead, and we may have a better way of life.

Why? Because all I see on commercials now is Lawyers who are getting benefits to people who's "loved ones" have died from taking drugs that "Science" said was fine to use, then later on said "Whoops, we screwed up"

Look at cars, we thought they were good, now they fucked up Earth and it's ozone with all this pollution, aswell with coal burning and everything else Science has proved to be "Good."

Most people say that smoking drugs is bad, but over a lifetime I don't think you could smoke enough marijuana to ever be able have serious life-threatening illnesses. Unless you smoked like 5 bowls every 12 hours, which would we retarded.

I smoke twice per day, because that's all I need.

I smoke marijuana before I goto work, then come home, smoke another bowl, have a few drinks, then goto bed for work.

I'm not a loser who's bummed out of money because I buy marijuana, I mean $10 is all it costs for you to smoke for a week.

Ok yeah sure because that is smart . . . not.

I'm sure they did scientific tests to test the outcome of Cars, and back then they had no way of knowing what it would do.

Even though they're supposed to test for years and years on everything they do, they never seem to get things right.

Oh and I guess no one read the article.

I'm sure they did scientific tests to test the outcome of Cars, and back then they had no way of knowing what it would do.

Even though they're supposed to test for years and years on everything they do, they never seem to get things right.

Nice of you to only respond to the (small) section of my post and ignore the main message. The problem with cars isn't that science was wrong. It's that you can't tell some one they can't sell or make cars. Even now, about 90 years after the first cars were made scientists are still debating whether or not carbon dioxide emissions are the main cause of global warming. I'm sure you'll use this as a way to attack science and prove that science can't get things right disregarding the thousands of other advancements science has done to improve our lives.

Smoking weed is not good for your health.

Smoking weed is not good for your health.

Typing at a computer isn't necessarily good for your health either. Are you saying we should only do things that are healthy?

Why marijuana is bad for you:

Utah State University studies 2007

"Because of the serious physical and psychological effects associated with its use, Despite the fact that it is widely available, and even “accepted” in some families and communities, marijuana remains a legally restricted harmful drug. It’s main ingredient is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), a mind-altering chemical. Marijuana produced today has a level of THC that is up to 25 times higher than the type sold in the 1960s. And depending on how it is “cut”, it can contain hundreds of other harmful chemicals, many of which are carcinogenic (cancer-causing).

Biologically, marijuana affects the brain, heart, lungs, sexual organs, and depresses the immune system. The effects on the brain include distortion of the senses, confused judgment, and decreased motor skills. Operating machinery and motor vehicles becomes dangerous. Effects on the heart include rapid heart rate and high blood pressure. Respiratory problems include pharyngitis, laryngitis, and bronchitis. Marijuana has been associated with lung, head, and neck cancers. It reduces the T-cells in the immune system that are needed to fight off infections. In pre-teens, marijuana use can retard physical growth and slow down development. High dose marijuana use can cause decreased fertility, breast enlargement in males, and breast milk production.

Usually marijuana in inhaled (smoking a “joint”) for it’s psychological effects. Within the first few minutes, it produces a sense of heightened well being and relaxation. Now that sounds good. But with continued use, the mental effects include short-term memory loss, shortened attention span, impaired learning, social withdrawal, and decreased motivation. Anxiety attacks, panic reactions, delirium, and hallucinations can occur."

Cannabis certainly isn't healthy but I'd prefer to see some statistics and not just what's associated with marijuana use. Even though marijuana isn't healthy it's not even the top 10 worst drugs (which both alcohol and tobacco are).