Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Having a problem on Starcraft!

I am using these hacks.

Oblivion 3.0.9

ZDropHack

Blacklist

Every once in a while, Starcraft will crash randomly. I do not know the cause exactly but I think it has something to do with the maphack and the vision and fog of war and stuff. I would really like to fix this as it is getting very annoying. No I can not only use Oblivion, I need the other hacks for a specific reason.

I wonder if you drop yourself when you use zDrophack. But I doubt that. Don't add people to the blacklist in the middle of the game? That can solve the problem. Also, other than that, I have no idea what else can it be. Those hacks work fine together.

Also, why the F don't you use KCernel?

there is an anti with the current version of zdrophack in oblivion. it will crash u. if u want to use oblivion use 3.0.8.

KCernel? What is that? And I do not think it is the drophack as I believe it is only doing it with Custom Hero Wars. I am not too sure though.

PM me if you have answers.

Its either KCernel32 or Blacklist i once had this problem i was testing KCernel32 with oblivion and blacklist they both failed = crashed.

Are you the virtual pancake @ us east who plays ltag all the time ?

The one who condemned me for hacking.

Are you the virtual pancake @ us east who plays ltag all the time ?

The one who condemned me for hacking.

And who shall you be?

lol. I'm not sure what account you'd remember me by. It was months ago, I had lost my cd key in a reformat and just recently got a new one.

I was either rockage, rockage08, rocking, or rocker_Dragon. :P But yeah every game I went in, you'd ban me. Then later on I think I was in a clan of yours when you had a different username.

Whenever someone bans me from a game, if I can go back with a spoof, I kick him, then I go back in "invisible mode" and kick everyone who joins, and repeat it until the host leaves BNET or the game gets full so fast that I cannot join or goes passworded :P

When someone hacks in my game, I IP ban them. =D

And yes I do remember you rocker. You claim that you did not hack and you do. I only started hacking because of people like you.

lol. Honestly I wasn't hacking o_O. I only started very recently.

Bull.

When I get blacklisted I use up its error and go back to kick the host a few times and do the same and after that I try to negotiate to get myself removed :) It worked once.

Btw. I certainly haven't crashed before, so it's either the 3.0.9 - zDrophack combo, or your own computer.

When I get blacklisted I use up its error and go back to kick the host a few times and do the same and after that I try to negotiate to get myself removed :) It worked once.

Btw. I certainly haven't crashed before, so it's either the 3.0.9 - zDrophack combo, or your own computer.

And what is this error?

Dont use zdrophack. use Gdrophack

Drop.dll has a backdoor which if someone uses apocalypse it will make u leave the game

lol I would use Blacklist's error and rejoin invisibly and screw up that game horribly.

i would crash the host.

How do you do this... I want to know. I am tired of people crashing me as it gets my friend very mad and he signs off.

I use the same three programs, same version oblivion, and it works fine for me.

Try deleting all three and redownloaing them. I had the same problem as you a while ago with oblivion 3.7c i want to say, and after i redowloaded it worked fine after that.

Oblivion naturally causes StarCraft to crash, its not any of the other hacks mentioned, its oblivion.

It attempts to write to memory, I dont know the specific location, and that exact area, which is in starcraft, is very infrequently inaccessible. The result is that Oblivion will crash 1 in 10'ish games for most(If not all) Oblivion users.

Despite you saying that, I haven't crashed using Oblivion only once when I was selectionhacking with scouts in about 8-9 months, and I play an excessively huge amount of SC.

I want it to be fixed. >.<