Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I am Mr.Winkey

LOL becuase it is fun to send keyloggers. Take Valac for instance. He is from Scottland, and has a swiss bank account with 5.76 Euros. Who is next? Who else would like a Starcraft hack? :D

Sending a keylogger is different. Your using it to get people's passwords. That's different. Why do you think I refrain from trying to hack computers and just games?

See, I told you. +win for XGhozt.

The same IP on which Zar posted over 2000 posts Winkey has also voted in a poll with and posted with over a year ago. If what Zar says is true than Winkey must have sent him that program over a year ago and Zar would have had to have kept the exact same IP since then.

Infact the IP was first used by Winkey then followed by Zar.

Woop de doo.

Kids...

Zar = liar. Zar = Mr.Winkey, Zar = spineless coward.

Is it flameing to say "F U!"?

I dont think so... so if I may....

F U ZAR!

Could I be any more right? Now, continue to hate me for w/e reason's Zar convince you to do so, be ignorant for the rest of eternity and follow down your path of immorality OR...

Be my friend :o, cus at the very, very least.. if I had a problem with you, youd know it straight to your face, I wouldent hide behind your back and sow lies and deciet to get my way, if I had a problem with you, id tell you straight in your fucking face. Now I dont got a problem with none of you, but im definitly laughing at anyone who thought Zar was "Hacked by Mr.Winkey" and Im way laughing at anyone who neg repped me over his bullox lies, especially JohhnyBoy, like how deluded are you? Some people just have 0 critical thinking capablities, am I right? Oh I know I am.

As for anyone who kept neutral out of lack of knowledge, or perhaps they just dident care, I clap for you guys.

Anyone who actually looked deep enough to see what was "Really" going on, well, I owe you guys a steak dinner, just cus you own a mind thats well worth its weight in gold, an intelectual web of nodes which may one day cure one of the billion problems this planet is plagued with, or atleast act as the catalyst to such a movement or cure.

Is it flameing to express my feelings about someone?

No.

Zar, I hate you. Your a lier(Proven) your afraid of change, the almighty delta(Me :D) And you are worthless as far as existance purposes, because you as an entity have more cons then pros, and therefor in my own judgemental dillusion, if I were an entity of power which decided some thread of fate in your reality, i would drop you in a ditch and die of heart attack this second. Then id spit on your never to be marked grave.

Actually, I don't think that was really a flame lol.

See, I told you. +win for XGhozt.

:cookie: , I Didn't think this topic would of lasted this long, but seems like there was a lot more stuff behind it. yeah that wasn't flame just like a spamming opinion O_o

The worst he called him was a liar, that doesn't constitute a flame. If it were something inappropriate then yes, XD

Right now, I am mostly neutral. >.> I can see Valience's stand-point, but I don't know Zar well enough to accuse him of lying, or back him up.

But, like I said, I'm mostly neutral. I kind of agree with Valience because of the evidence, both known, and unknown.

EDIT: And for the steak dinner :pooh_honey:

Edited by Rdy2Killz