Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Vailence

Vailence is a numb motherfucker that thinks he rules it all.

He flames us, and he curses us, while he's just a fucking n00b sitting having a miserable life.

Here is some examples of his pityful flames:

"Jeeze, who "Dident" know that.

You dirty ignorant fuck hole."

"The Shit Is That?

Youv also got the rational capability of a 3 year old, you couldent keep up a good arguement if your life depended on it, and your "Facts" are whirlwind of dillusional bullshit, w/e hate Mr.Winkey got, was for a good reason, and w/e hate you dident get, you sure as fuck are gonna get 2 fold from me, no respect no more Zar, your a whelp bitch."

" I dont care what he does or doesent get away with, I leave everything on that approach within the admins capable hands, hell, you can do nothing for all i care, if none of my business its yours. What i dont like, its the morality of the situation, it has nothing to do with rules, it has everything to do with cowardice and deciet, two lowly character traits of people who are incapable of dealing with the world head on, in in the proper manner. Its a sign of weakness, cowardice and low self esteem.

Well if you got low self esteem, you got figure that out in your own real life, figure it out and come back when youv fixed what your hideing from. When you go your shit in check, you come back and MAYBE then, you can throw your insecurities on random people from the internet, and try and make them feel bad over nothing, so you can feel good. Not now though, not now and not in the past are you allowed to do that untill youv figured your shit out you prick.

"

"Also, ill flame w/e I feel it apropriate to flame THANKS!, and if I get warned for it, i get warned for it, if I get banned for it, I get banned for it. I will always, speak my mind, when i feel it is apropriate, no matter what forums rules say I cant. Zar deserves everything he gets, banned or otherwise."

Thats just noobish, if you look at the flames, look closely, this leads to that he just wants to flame us, and he doesn't even like GC.

He will probably negrep me and tell me "Your the one who is the n00b here", but i don't care, i just wanted to let you know how stupid he is, if you haven't noticed.

Hope you understand

-Dekusvamp

Thats just noobish, if you look at the flames, look closely, this leads to that he just wants to flame us, and he doesn't even like GC.

He will probably negrep me and tell me "Your the one who is the n00b here", but i don't care, i just wanted to let you know how stupid he is, if you haven't noticed.

I know your probably rather angry seeing as how you've collected a few of this flames together into one long post. But his behavior is probably just the way he is, and is his personality. It's hard to tell whether someone is truly immature or just has a screwy personality. His nonchalant attitude towards not caring about flaming people outside of the flame board though, is going a bit too far, and eventually will result in him getting suspended. It takes a lot to get banned outright just for flaming.

Yeah, i shouldn't go on a rage, but i really miss zar, and vailence is just flaming him.

Well, I do have to say Zar was rather gullible for opening that attachment. If it comes in a .exe form, it can potentially be rather dangerous. Hell, if I was evil, I could have put a keylogger and cdkey logger into my Cobra Spoofer, and no one would have known the difference. Vailence shouldn't be flaming him outside the flame board, but yes, it kinda was Zar's fault. Although why Mr. Winkey is acting this way is beyond me.

I was having a bad day. (I am Mr.Winkey) So I messed with a few people to make myself feel better. Valience is just a stupid wannabe poser drug dealer. Anyways I am off I wont mess with anyone else's account.

I promise bye.

That's more of a promise to yourself than to anyone else here...

It's "didn't" not "dident"..

Kids...

"Jeeze, who "Dident" know that.

Lol Ghozt..., i think he probably is using those out of Valience's posts, as another way to mock him... :D

Use the

tag or make his text bald like Viper does, lul.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Thats enough outta me. K thx.

I think people are too dramatic about everything on Ghoztcraft. It's really depressing.

Lulz, im a direct realist. Google it, its a metapyshical perception of reailty.

Your the naab Dekus, go get some learningz =P

i can has necro to remind how vailence suck? k tanx bai

necros should Fuck Off And Die, in all due respect of course ( because i'm not a flamer, you cant consider that flaming considering i said in all due respect, bitches)

revive.jpg

It's a banned skill here.

just close it if it doesnt work k?

Im honoured.

Your still a necro whore Dekus :)

Oh btw, if your not busy Z, come on us.east and play me, my zvz had drasticly improved :)

GG[Chaos]@us.east.bnet

Or anyone else who wants to play, im down.

Especially you Dekus, you immature punk bitch :D

Ha-ha-ha. Well, looks like Dekusvamp got owned once again. :P